Sixteenth Dare!

Amari: Alright everyone we all have a dare to do!

Kazuichi: Not another one!

Amari: Chill, its not something that'll scar you for life this time. This dare is from LittleWaterRose and the dare is 'I dare you guys to have a prank war except for Kokichi.'

Everyone but Kokichi: *sighs in relief*

Kokichi: Aw why can't I participate!?

Amari: Because that's what it said plus you would win it instantly.

Kokichi: No I wouldn't!

Amari: Yes you would. Anyway here's the rules you can work in groups for this but the maximum people in each group is five. If you or one of your teammates gets hit with a prank you and the group your in are out and you must return to this room and wait. There will be a referee watching so if you even try to cheat they will call you out. Everyone clear on the rules?

Everyone: *nods*

Amari: Alright you have an 30 minutes to prep before the referee starts the prank war and it starts now!

Everyone but Kokichi: *leaves in a hurry*

Kokichi: Your not going to be the referee are you?

Amari: Nope, you will since you can't participate in pranking.

Kokichi: Neeheehee~ Maybe this won't be so boring after all.

Amari: Nope, now come with me. *walks to her office and walks inside*

Kokichi: *walks in after her* Wow your office might be more of a mess than in my room!

Amari: No it's not, anyway here are the monitors that you'll be watching everyone on, when the planning time is up press this button. *points to a button on the desk* It'll let everyone know planning is over and this, *points to a microphone* Is for you to tell people when they're put or try to cheat. Got everything?

Kokichi: Mhm got it! *sits in the chair that's in front of everything* Wow this is comfy!

Amari: I know! I have to go get my things and find my first targets. Lock the room after me. *leaves her office*

When The Prep Time is Nearly Over

Shuichi: I don't think this is a good idea for a prank....

Kaito: Well it's the best one we've got!

Rantaro: Guys, time is nearly up.

Kaede: Rantaro is right we need work together and start setting this up.

Maki: This is a stupid plan.

Times up and an Airhorn Blows.

Shuichi: We're out of time.....

Maki: *sighs* I guess we're going with the idiot's plan. *stands up and walks out of the room only to activate a trip wire trap and gets grape panta dumped on her*

Kaito: Hey! I thought Kokichi wasn't supposed to participate in this!

Amari: *laughing* He isn't, I did that! *continues to laugh*

Maki: *glares at Amari*

Kokichi: *speaking over the intercom* She's right, Miss Assassin you and your group are out and Amari you wasted perfectly good panta!

Amari: Relax I didn't touch your stash for this.

Kokichi: *over the intercom* That doesn't make it any better!