Sixty-Ninth and Seventieth Ask!

In Amari's Office

Amari: *has her head against the wall* No Soul I'm not okay, out of everyone here I didn't expect it to be me. I'm having a hard time processing this since I've never really had anyone like me like that before and I've never liked anyone before either. Just me dealing with emotions I've never had to deal with before.

In the Ask or Dare Room

Kokichi: Binx, how long until this truth serum wears off?

Binx: You'll either have to wait 12 hours or until Amari comes out of her office.

Kokichi: Great.........

Binx: Sorry but unless you know how to get into Amari's room without the alarm going off your going to have to wait. *sighs* Sonia and Ibuki you two have an ask.

Sonia: What is it?

Ibuki: Ibuki is here!

Binx: This ask is from Sona from Soulin89 and she asks 'hey, Ibuki, Sonia, what do you think about Soubuki, Souda and Ibuki.'

Sonia: Another ship! I've never seen this one before but it looks quite wonderful!

Ibuki: Ibuki agrees! Even if the ship involves Ibuki!

Binx: Alright, Ibuki you can go I need to have a chat with Sonia.

Ibuki: Okay! *leaves the Ask or Dare Room*

Sonia: What is it Binx?

Binx: Sona said that you should set them up if Ibuki likes him.

Sonia: Okay but how?

Binx: Here. *tosses Sonia his phone* Call S.s Kyoko she would be able to help, I would do it but I need to have a chat with Kokichi first.

Sonia: *catches it* Okay thank you Binx. *leaves the Ask or Dare Room*

Binx: That's all we have for now send in those asks and dares and we'll see you soon.