Seventy-Third Dare!

Amari: Hey Sonia, Ibuki, Gundam could you guys calm Kazuichi down, he's still traumatized from the last dare.

Sonia: Sure thing Amari.

Ibuki: Ibuki is on it!

Gundam: I'm going to assist my dark queen.

Amari: Thanks guys. *walks back to Binx and pulls put her phone* Hey Binx there's another dare.

Binx: Lets see it. *looks at Amari's phone* Who's S.s Byakuya.

Amari: An alternate version of Byakuya that's a despair obsessed freak like Junko. *reads the dare* There's no way we can let Junko see this.

Binx: Agree- wait, my phone is missing.

Amari and Binx: *look at each other* Oh shit!

Amari: I'll get Takemichi and you get Daiya! *runs off*

Binx: *runs off as well*

In an Empty Room

Mondo: *wakes up handcuffed to a chair* What the hell!?

Junko: Good your awake.

Mondo: Junko. *tries to break free*

Junko: You can't break out of that, especially with how weak you are.

Mondo: What did you say?

Junko: Your a weak, pathetic, worthless human being. No one actually cares about you, not even your own brother.

Mondo: Wh-What?

Junko: Its also your fault that Daiya and Chihiro died, Daiya died because you wanted to win and Chihiro died because he made you feel like the weak person you actually are.

Mondo: St-Stop!

Junko: *smirks* The Crazy Diamonds would hate you if they found out the truth, especially your right hand man Takemichi.

Mondo: I said stop!

Junko: Stop what? Making you realize how worthless and pathetic you really are. Because I won't since its the truth.

Mondo: I'm not pathetic.

Junko: Yes you are, if you weren't Daiya and Chihiro wouldn't have died because of you.

Mondo: Stop it please just stop!

Junko: *about to pulls out a knife until the door breaks down*

Amari: JUNKO ENOFUCKINGSHIMA! YOU DEFINITELY HAVE DONE IT THIS TIME! DID YOU HONESTLY THINK WE WOULDN'T NOTICE THIS!?

Junko: Looks like I've been caught again, oh the despair of being caught.

Binx: Takemichi, kill her.

Takemichi: Gladly. *takes out a gun and shoots her multiple times*

Amari: *undoing the handcuffs* There we go.

Daiya: Bro are you okay?

Mondo: Daiya I'm not worthless am I?

Daiya: You're not worthless Mondo.

Amari, Binx, and Takemichi: *walks out of the room*

Amari: That's been taken care of, next time I'm reviving her just to see her suffer I'm instantly killing her afterwards.

Binx: Good idea.

Amari: Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!