Hundred and Seventh Dare!

In Amari's Office

Amari: Mondo you have a dare!

Binx: This dare is from Sona from Soulin89 and the dare is 'Mondo, get that pirate costume back and put it on before showing it to Ishimaru!'

Mondo: I have to wear that costume again?

Amari and Binx: Yes.

Mondo: If I don't want to?

Amari: Oh, then I can always change you back into a girl and put you back in that outfit you had to wear.

Mondo: ......... Hand me the costume.

Amari: *gives him the costume* You can keep it by the way and wear it during Halloween or whenever you feel like it.

Mondo: *nods before leaving*

Amari: Alright while he's doing that I have to go get my pirate hat back from Kokichi, again. So I'm going to have the cameras follow Mondo once he's in the costume. *types something on her computer before leaving her office followed by Binx*

Later

Mondo: *in the pirate costume* Hey Taka.

Kiyotaka: Hey Mo- *blushing* You're wearing the costume again.

Mondo: Yeah, Amari gave it to me and said I could keep it.

Kiyotaka: That's good that she said you could keep it since you really do look handsome in it.

Mondo: *blushes* Thanks.

The Changes to Where Amari is

Amari: *wearing her pirate hat* Alrighty that's all we have for now remember to send in those asks and dares and we'll see you next time! Seeya!

Kokichi: Amari give me the pirate hat back!

Amari: Its my pirate hat!

Kokichi: But I look sooooooo much better in it.