one more time...

Hi guys!!! and welcome to 'one more time'!! I really hope that you guys will enjoy this story.

anyway, the characters, Merillyn and Jake, were girlfriend and boyfriend before. but when Merillyn found out that he was just playing with her, she decided to break up with him and never be fooled by anyone again. But that ends. here. now.

________________

chapter 1: at long last..

Merillyn's p.o.v:

"Class, I want you to make her feel comfortable and welcome. no one is to play with her. Am I understood?" i heard the homeroom teacher said.
"Come on in."

I went in without hesitation and introduced herself. "My name is Merillyn Jade. I am 17 years old and I do hope that everybody will take good care of me."

A lot of boys were whispering, saying i was pretty and all. But to one boy, he was shocked. at the same time, happy. I felt as though everything was destined to happen.. But i didn't like it.. My heart stopped.

"Merillyn, please sit next to Jake."

Jake and I looked at each other for a long time, as if we were remembering the times we had together. At that time, my heart ached.

The teacher snapped her fingers and that brought us back to reality. "do you both know each other?" The teacher asked in pure confusion.

"No. no, we--"

"--do. she's my girlfriend."

I flinched at that time. Why would he even think that I would like to be called his girlfriend? My heart aches so bad...

"What?! My baby has a girlfriend?!"

I heard a loud voice coming from someone from the back.

"Ex, to be exact." I corrected her.

Beside Jake, stood a blonde haired girl which actually had her make up stood out. Too much.

She planted a kiss on Jake's cheek and I looked away as fast as I can.

"Stop that, Melody." Says a guy with black messy looking hair. He wore a long red sleeved shirt, with black pants on and a red converse.

"If Jake says that they WERE girlfriend and boyfriend before, then don't remind them of a painful break up."

The guy stood in front of me after he said that and said "My name's Zach by the way." He put a smile on his face and I smiled back.

"Kids, please go back to your seats." The teacher told us. We went to our seats and I could feel all eyes on me. Especially the girls.

__________________

yeay!!!! 1st chapter is done! going to next chapter!! thanks!

vote

comment

thank you.