{26}

I slowly open my eyes and blink. Why the hell is there a load of bright white lights right above my head in my eyes? I lift my hand to my head and rub my eyes, I moments relief from the brightness. I then try to sit up not noticing my aching body causing me to fail at this. Someone lays me carefully back down and moving the lights away from my head. As soon as i feel this human touch i remember what happened. All the falling and then the darkness. And i remember before that too, when Joanne was telling me to be careful. Oh sugar Joanne where is she? I know what she's like and she's probably worried sick. I then decide to find out who's arm is now on my shoulder. I don't need to ask i can already hear them speaking, the voice, well i could tell that anywhere.

"Millie oh thank god you are awake, I've never been more worried in my whole life. I haven't stopped to think about anything else. A part of me thought you be out forever." says Joanne's shaking voice. I don't say anything for a minute as I peice together now I fell from the tree, I must have knocked myself out. The only thing is how long for.

"Joanne, Joanne I'm fine, i feel fine. A bit lost as for the time of day and the date but that's okay, in a way. I have no sense of where i am. Mabey you should try it, it would make a great song the sense i am feeling now." She pulls a face at me, I realise she has bigger worries thanks writing a song. "I'm okay now. Please don't cry and tell me what's up and what's down." i say back noticing a few tears on her face.

"I'm sorry, I've just been so worried. I seriously cant believe you went straight to trying to comfort me you muppet. You fell from the tree you were climbing," i nod "and then we had to rush you to hospital as you were knocked out and your leg was bent in a funny way. You have been out for 3 days. This is the most worried i have ever been in my life. Oh and never minding being knocked out for 3 days you have also managed to break your ankle, really badly." She pauses giving me a knowing look as I slightly laugh. "I told you to be careful." she finishes.

I look down at my ankle which is in a white plaster cast. I cant feel any pain in it. But then again you never can in these casts. Gaga tells me the time date and opens the curtains so i can see out. Its 3 o'clock and the weather is good for a change. A doctor comes in to talk to me. He says i have to stay in for another hour while they get realise papers ready and the cast has to stay on for six weeks. Apart from that i am fine to go. I get up and practise walking because i have a full weight pot and am allowed to walk on it. That being said it is easier with the crunchers. I have my own room because of the amount of time i was not awake for. They bring me some food though. I don't feel like eating.

"Millie I've been worried sick about you for the last 3 days please just eat something now." says Joanne worried.

"I will don't worry but you need to eat something too. I know too well what happens when you don't eat and that tells me that you have not eaten anything the last three days. You look really frail and shaky. Please can you eat this for my wellbeing and i will get something else once i am realised." i say to her.

"Millie the last 3 days all i did was sit with you, go home shower, sit up all night in bed and worry and then come back and sit with you. I haven't even looked in a mirror and i think the paps might have a picture of me coming here today. Food was one of the last thoughts." she says

"Well i am sure i don't look too good either but that's fine. Everyone is fine now. You need to sleep so when we go home you are getting in bed and sleeping. Who knows i have been out? We will need to call them and tell them i am fine. Also we are leaving for America soon so packing will be needed at some point." i say creating a action plan.

"I couldn't sleep without you. While you were conscious we slept together and i got used to that. Its strange not sleeping with you now. And yes we will need to pack as you have been cleared to fly because we are on a privet jet." she says

"Ok well i will sleep with you we can both catch up that. Whilst you are asleep i will call the people that need to know i am ok. Wow people actually care that's a surprise."

"Yes well my Mum and Dad know i was pretty soul destroyed so i called them and also Florence and Mark. Florence has been here a lot too. Mark has been to see you. I called Beyoncé and was a bit ruined so she needs to know. Also Donatella Versace." she lists off

"O M G Stefani! Trust you to tell everyone that is super famous. Now I'm going to have to call them all. Oh yeah and your parents first conversation with me will be 'oh yeah I'm fine only been out for 3 days'" i say with a smile.

I go over and sat on her knee. I know she needed this and i did too. "I love you beyond belief. I love you. I didn't know my love would go that far. Also we may need to stop you from getting 'high as hope' again because i cant have you like this again." i stay there in her arms with my head buried in her shoulder. The doctor comes in and says we are free to go so we leave.

Writers note: hope you liked this chapter. If you cant picture it Gaga has not slept for 3 days so she look petty rough. also Millie has a black eye but she does not know it yet. thanks xoxo