{29}

*ring ring*

"Hey Stefani. How is she and how are you? You were a bit of a state last time we talked. Any news?" says Beyoncé on the other end of the phone. I really cant believe my ears but i have to stay cool. I'm supposed to be telling her i am ok.

"Hello Beyoncé, its erm not Stefani its Millie. I am calling for Joanne to tell everyone ,that knows, I'm ok and so is she. I am doing it because she wanted everyone to know but i made her sleep so..." i say a slight bit unsure in my head but not in my voice. I am very used to doing this as my life motto is 'pretend like you know what you are doing and you will know what you are doing'.

"Oh Millie! Hello well you already know who i am i suppose. I'm so glad you are ok. Gaga called me and was a mess. She was so worried about you with what happened." she says.

"I am all good now. A bit bashed up and with a broken ankle but all good. Its Joanne that needs looking after now. She has worried her self sick. We have to fly out to America on Friday as well." i say looking for a opinion on all this.

"Yes she did say that. You have been given the all clear to fly as long as you feel up to it but it is Gaga now. How is she?" asks a compassionate Beyoncé.

"She is fine. She's asleep on me right now. She hadn't eaten anything or the past 3 days so i made her eat lunch. She will be fine its just worry. I'll look after her." i say back.

"Thank you she has been worried. It was so out of the blue her call so i knew there was something wrong. She really needs you Millie." Beyoncé is then interrupted by a call of Mummy in the background "I'm on the phone to Stef's daughter Millie Blue. I'm just making sure things are ok. Millie had a bit of a accident." this is followed by a pause for Blue asking questions. "Yes Millie is fine she just fell out of a very high tree and broke her ankle. And Stef has not got a baby daughter she adopted her from someone else. So now she is her Mom." Beyoncé explains to a inquisitive little Blue. "Sorry that's one little pair of ears listening in. Millie i don't know what problems you have had in your life and its not really my place to be asking in on. But please look after yourself. There is so much to the world to see." Beyoncé says, she's right i need to look after all of me not just the parts i normally look after by myself.

"I will don't worry. I'm fine i was just letting you know as you were on the list of people to call. Thank you for even caring. Its crazy because you are freaking Beyoncé."

"Everyone has this thing with the fact i am Beyoncé but really i am just me. I'm human too. Take my number from Gaga's phone and call me whenever you need someone else to talk to please." she responds knowing just how to help.

"I will do then thank you. Byeee" i say.