Chapter I: Interview at Alvarez Co.

Natsu's Pov

There are 30 applicants for the position to become my PA. I'm nearly half done and I still got nothing. And I'm starting to get annoyed. 💢💢💢 I mean I'm supposed to be the one who's annoying them not the other way around.

13th Applicant:

"Sir~My name is Olivia~"

She's flirty

"Out," I said as I pointed to the door.

14th Applicant

Oh great now this girl is struggling to show her small chest and has a very short pencil skirt. "Hi"

"Out"

15th Applicant

"Sir~I'm great at bed~"

Dafuq!!

16th Applicant

WHAT THE HELL IS SHE WEARING

17th Applicant

"I'm always available," she said with a flirty wink.

18th Applicant

"I dyed my hair for you," she said showing her salmon-colored hair.

She dared to put my hair into this!!

19th Applicant

Please don't get me started on this one.

I got up and exited my office. When I was out all the girls' eyes turned into hearts literally. Oh, dear.

"Juvia, sort them out will ya," I said and went back inside.

A few moments later

I was waiting for the next Applicant to come in when Juvia entered.

"What, are they all gone" I raised a brow.

"Well... There's only one left and I guess she's decent" she said.

Wait. She guesses. I sighed "Let her in"

Juvia exited the office then a blonde girl and I noticed that she was wearing a turtleneck shirt well that's new.

"My name is Lucy Heartfilia and I would like to take the job as your PA, I can assure you that I am very qualified for the job," she said with a straight face.

She said it with a straight face. Finally, someone who doesn't flirt with me. Oh, God. Yes!

"I'm Natsu Dragneel your boss, your hired and you can start tomorrow just go to my secretary for further information," I said.

Lucy's Pov

I got the job. I got the job! I got the job!! Wow, I didn't even try.

I exited his office and went straight to his secretary.

"Miss Lockser I got the job" I reported.

"Goodie, now you can just call me Juvia ok," she said as I nodded in response. "Ok, this is going to be a long introduction to your job entirely so no questions until I'm done talking. understood?" she added.

"Now, first you'll be at that desk right next to his office just like mine. Second, only wear black, gray and white colored outfits. Third, no pants only a skirt that is above your knee but not too high. Forth, No flats since your his PA you need to look presentable as possible. Fifth your job will be setting his schedule for the day and memorizing it to inform him every time he asks and also you have to be with him at all times. And most importantly Sixth, you must cook him lunch and bring it to him at exactly noon and his favorite food are the spicy ones" she explained.

Wow. That's a lot.

"Any questions" she added.

"Why does he even need a PA he's like having two secretaries," I asked.

"Well he does travel a lot and you should be with him, for the most part at least," she answered.

Make sense.

"Why his cook?"

"He simply doesn't eat the cafeteria's food."

Seriously. So childish.

"Who will take care of the company in case he's gone"

"Me and his Chief Assistant."

He's ready.

"Well... why is his hair pink hair"

"It's salmon. He dyed his hair like that for an incredibly childish reason, "
(A/N: I know his hair is natural salmon. But there is a reason why his hair is dyed in this story.)

Unbelievable.

"If you got nothing else to ask I can show you around now"

"That would be great thanks." I smiled.

🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎🌎

*inserts random emoji*

What do you think of the chapter? There's a reason why Juvia's the secretary.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till next Time