Chapter XXXVIII: Firery Room

7

*inserts random emoji*

👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻👲🏻

No one's pov

Wendy already arrived at the scene and now checking up on Lucy. While on the other room Natsu kept on walking back and forth.

"Will you please sit the fuck down you're making me dizzy." Gajeel said.

"I can't. What if something bad happened to her. What if she never wake up. What if-" Natsu said but the other words that came out of his mouth suddenly become gibberish.

"Natsu-san Wendy is the best doctor we know. She can definitely handle Lucy-san." Juvia said.

"She's right Natsu and as far as I know Lucy can handle this she's strong." Levy nodded.

"Natsu-" Erza is about to say something but interrupted by Wendy opening the door.

"Wendy!" Natsu stopped walking and rushed to Wendy's side. "How is she?"

"I'm so sorry. I did everything I could but she lost way to many blood." Wendy softly said.  "She's gone."

Natsu gritted his teeth and balled his fist.

"I will kill that son of a bitch!" Natsu shouted.

APRIL FOOLS!!!!!

🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯🌯

*inserts random emoji*

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedbacks I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time