Chapter X: Meet the gang

"These feelings, when did it become a thing." Natsu thinks to himself. The first day, no that's way too cliche; their trip to the Maldives, no they barely talked to each other; their chat in his car, there is a possibility.

It's confusing, Natsu wasn't sure what exactly is his feelings towards her so he'll just remain silent about it, for now.

Lucy's Pov

It's been weeks since I got here and I felt like I have gotten a lot closer to Natsu which is a good thing. Today is the day of the wedding and Juvia has already given me my dress. The color theme is red so I got a crimson red long gown. While Juvia's a red long gown with a cut at the side. I'm starting to think it's her style. I packed my things and drove straight to the company.

"Lucy-san let's go" Juvia dragged me upstairs. We're using the private jet again and thank god Natsu didn't have any problems with his motion sickness this time. The wedding is scheduled for tomorrow but there's going to be a party tonight.

---

Onjuku Beach, Izumi City, Japan

We finally arrived at the place and it's beautiful. I believe that the wedding will be held at the hotel that we're staying in that the groom owns. Juvia dragged me to a room with 6 beds I wonder why. I place my stuff in the bed until I saw separate bags on two of the beds.

"Who owns those?" I asked.

"I guess some of the girls are already here" she sighed.

"Were all sharing the same room?" I asked.

"Yeah, all the boys are sharing the same room as well" she replied.

Then all of the sudden the door opened reviling a beautiful woman with white hair. And let me tell you it suits her beautifully.

"Juvia!!!!" she shouted and hugged Juvia tightly. "Oh, who is this cutie" she turned her attention to me.

"That's Lucy" Juvia replied.

"H-hi" I waved.

"You're so cute" she squealed. "Is she Natsu's partner?" she asked. "I'm Mirajane by the way but you can call me Mira" she added.

"Yeah, that's her" Juvia replied.

"Is she Natsu's girlfriend" Mira squealed.

Whaaaaa..... I felt my cheeks getting hotter. "No no no, It's not like that at all, I'm his PA and Gray asked me to be his partner because he's not interested in getting one" I replied.

"Bummer" Mira pouted and Juvia giggled.

Then the door opened once more reviling a woman with Scarlet hair.

"Looks like Levy is the only one missing," Mira said.

"That's Erza" Juvia pointed at the redhead.

"Nice to meet you" She waved.

Then the door opened once more reviling a little girl with black hair.

"And that's Emma" Juvia gestured to the girl.

"Nice to meet you, my name is Emma," Emma said.

"I'm Lucy" I replied.

Then a woman with short blue hair came in.

"Levy finally now we're all here" Mira shouted.

"Hey there." the woman with blue hair sat next to me.

"What's your name I'm Levy," she said.

"Lucy" I replied.

"Can I call you Lu-chan instead?" I saw her eyes glimmer.