Chapter XXX: Red on white

Lucy's Pov

I was worried no I'm scared. I don't know what happened to him. I tried to get out of the manor but the guards won't let me out. I tried to ask Richard for help but he can't get out either. All I can do at the moment is wait. I feel useless. I feel like I'm trapped inside a cage and I can't get out.

———

A few hours earlier
12:00 am

Natsu's Pov

I entered the completely deserted arena. And right there in front of me. Stands my one and only nephew Larcade Dragneel together with some members of Alvarez.

Today everything will end.

———

Back to the present

Lucy's Pov

While the maids dress me up and put everything that's on the box. I took care of the gun and hide it somewhere no one can see. I took a deep breath and I eventually calmed down a bit.

Natsu where are you?

———

Natsu's Pov

I'm tired and out of breath, I stayed in my position trying to keep a hold of myself. Even with the Tartaros members with me. Larcade kept on calling for more back up. I wiped the blood that's on my jaw and ready for another round.

Fuck! This is suicide.

I balled my hands into a fist and kept on attacking anyone on my sight. Even with all my strength, there are some that passed my defense.

I cursed when someone punched my stomach real hard. I have taken aback but that doesn't stop me. I kept on throwing punches and kicks I don't care about who I give damage to I don't care about how much damage I give then because if I don't hurry up I won't make it in time. I have to go all out. These bastards will regret messing with me.

"You're all gonna die!!!" I shouted and fastened my pace.

———

Lucy's Pov

I'm finally ready I placed the gun where it should be on my leg I need to be secure. 

I heard a door opened and saw Richard.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"Is he okay?" That's all I said.

"I don't know, but don't worry if he really loves you he'll be fine and I contacted someone to stop the wedding just in case he wouldn't make it in time." He replied.

"Thanks." I nodded.

———

Natsu's Pov

After some round of punches, I saw that some of my men are badly hurt, and as far as I know, Larcade ran out of men to call.

"Why?" I asked.

"Huh."

"Don't play dumb Larcade I know what you did you betrayed your own family how could you!" I exclaimed.

"You see father really doesn't care about me I knew and accepted that fact right from the start. I did have heritage from him but that's just a chore for me to do for his mishaps." He replied. "Only mother is the one who understands me." He added.

"New-Chan died together with him remember." I said.

"And that's not my fault what happened there is a double murder. But no need to worry the person who killed mother already got his head displayed on my wall." He snickered.