Chapter XXXIV: England

Ankhresam's Pov

Natsu Dragneel brother of the infamous Dark Lord Zeref Dragneel. Zeref is a type of person quite not suited for his power and title. He dared passed my territory. He dared to deceive me. I hated him. I tried to make his life a living hell. I'm the one who instructed Acnologia to kill his parents. Good thing that dumb fool didn't spill the beans before I made my action to kill him. He didn't see it coming. I got all the power I deserved I even earned the title of God of life and death the one who judged someone's fate. I got everything I wanted until he came in. Natsu Dragneel also is known as E.N.D or Salamander. He ruined everything I planned. I believe he left me with no other choice but to kill him. But where's the fun in that if can torture him in so many different ways. Physically, Emotionally and Mentally. After all he got that Lucy girl. She just made my plan of action a whole lot easier.

———

England

No one's Pov

"Ohhhhhhh fancy~" Mira squealed as we entered our suite.

"The beds are huge" Emma rushed to the bed nearest to her and started to jump up and down.

"How long are we staying again?" Levy asked.

"As long as possible. We need information regarding Ankhresam." Juvia replied.

"As far as I remember he earned the title God of life and death not too long ago." Erza said.

"That's right. He's been feared by many not just here in England but around the world." Levy nodded.

"That's insane." Lucy gasped.

"But after his three bodyguards got defeated surprisingly everything he holds still kept intact in his grasp." Levy said.

The girls continue to talk but interrupted by a sudden opening of the door which revealed Natsu.

"Lucy can we—" Natsu said but interrupted by Mira pushing Lucy towards him.

"She's all yours." Mira smiled and closed the door.

———

"What is it?" Lucy asked.

"I was just strolling through the hotel until I found something I know you would love." Natsu said.

"What?" Lucy's face gleamed up.

"It's a secret so just follow me. Shall we m'lady." Natsu offered his hand.

"We shall." Lucy smiled and took Natsu's hand.

Natsu leads the way upstairs until they stopped at a door and Natsu slowly opened it revealing a huge garden on a balcony.

"Wow!" Lucy said in amazement. "It's beautiful Natsu."

"Well, I know you would like it." Natsu smiled.

"Too bad I haven't bought a new notepad yet. My old one is completely covered." Lucy said.

"No need." Natsu said while handing Lucy a brand new pink notepad and a pen with an Aquarius sign in it. "Your Aquarius right?" Natsu asked just making sure.

"Yes." Lucy nodded and took the notepad. "Thanks." Lucy tiptoed and give Natsu a slight kiss on the cheeks.

"You know it's weird but you haven't kissed me here yet." Natsu pointed on his lips.

"Well.......I........Uhmm.."

"I love it when you get all flustered like that." Natsu said as he pinched Lucy's now pink cheeks.