Chapter XLIV: Moments with Her

1

*inserts random emoji*

🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘🍘

No one's pov

Lucy sighed and flopped herself on the nearest couch.

Today was eventful and Lucy was happy and also tired.

Lucy picked up her phone only to find a text message from his fiancé.

📱📱📱

I just finished a meeting and I thought if you want to eat outside for lunch.

That's really straight forward of you. 🙄🙄

Hey!!! At least I'm the one who's treating you.

Yeah. That's the first.

You zip your beautiful mouth.

Shut up!!

Are you coming or not.

Where?

Soma and Erina's restaurant.

On my way.

📱📱📱

---

Lucy sighed and changed from her shirt and jeans to a simple black dress and took off.

Once Lucy exits her car she was greeted by Natsu in a gray suit with a pink tie.

"Shall we m'lady." Natsu said and held Lucy's hand guiding her to their reserved table.

The couple sat at the table and took their orders.

"So how're the preparations?" Natsu asked.

"It went well. Juvia gave me a bunch of styles to choose from I can't even decide which one I'll wear." Lucy said.

"Take your time. We're not rushing things." Natsu said.

The lunch date went well and after the meal, they met at Natsu's place to watch a movie.

"So how about "The Nun" Natsu asked.

"Sure." Lucy nodded.

The couple watched the movie until Natsu started nibbling on his fiancé's ear.

"Hey stop that!" Lucy exclaimed.

"What's wrong?" Natsu asked foolishly.

Lucy was about to say something but she was silenced by her fiancé's lips crashing into her.

"What is it I can't hear you." Natsu said with a smirk on his face.

"Damn yo--" Lucy said but once again stopped by another kiss.

The kiss is longer this time. It has more passion, more love.

His kisses traveled down from her lips to her jaw, all the way to her neck.

He tried to find her sweet spot and once she let out a soft moan a smile crept on his mouth and went to work. A little bit later he stopped.

"You didn't stop me." Natsu whispered.

"Are you really that dense." Lucy smiled.

"Well then, Let's get comfy" Natsu said and the couple went to Natsu's room leaving the horror movie still playing on TV.

If you don't like Lemons I suggest you stop reading.

This will be my first lemon so it may not be good.

Natsu and Lucy stood in front of each other and the former took her to his room. "Your turn," said Natsu after taking off his clothes. Slowly and seductively, Lucy took off the shirt. Her puffy nipples in full sight. Then she took off the shorts which Natsu had given her. Her trimmed coin slot was there for a thirsty Natsu.

Natsu stroked her pussy while kissing her neck and Lucy made a whimpering sound. He started rubbing it even more as she eventually came. He smiled at her and give her a passionate kiss.

Soon, Natsu turned her over and looked at her fiancé.

"Don't worry." He whispered and she nodded and hold him tightly and he slowly entered her womanhood. Lucy shut her eyes tightly and scratched his back in the process.

Natsu gave her time to adjust and started to move his hips slowly he grabbed her hair while kissing her neck, face, chest, and arms everywhere and Lucy replied with a lovely smile.

Soon enough Lucy started to let out screams of "Yes!" as she wrapped her feet around Natsu's waist until they came over each other. Their wet and sweaty bodies only helped their cause as the room got hotter.

Lucy and Natsu switched sides as she is now facing his manhood.

"Go on." Natsu whispered.

Lucy shyly touched his manhood and started stroking her hand on his member.

Natsu gave a soft groan and unconsciously Lucy went closer.

Come on Luce, put it on your mouth." He whispered.

Lucy complied with his wishes and started licking and sucking His length. Natsu groaned and started massaging her scalp while she sucking him.

After drying him out, Lucy sat on top of him only to be flipped over.

Natsu kissed her neck going down to her collarbone and down to her breast. He started sucking her left and massaging her right and giving the same treatment as he switched sides.

Lucy moaned and started to grab his salmon-colored hair.

After he's satisfied with her breasts he trailed kisses to her waist until he reached her womanhood. Natsu gave it a small kiss before he aligned his manhood to her womanhood and entered her once more. Lucy felt a sting but it didn't hurt like the first time.

Natsu started moving his hips slowly every second his phase gets faster.

"Oh, God!!" She cried.

The room was filled with the couple's moans, cries, and groans.

"N-Natsu!!" Lucy cried.

"Faster please." Lucy pleaded and Natsu went faster making Lucy cry out in pleasure.

Natsu kept on pumping in and out as his hands are massaging Lucy's breasts making her moan even more.

"I-I'm!" Lucy can barely make out a proper sentence.

"Go on doll." Natsu panted and Lucy hugged him tight as a wave of pleasure rushed through her body making her shout his name in great ecstasy.

Lucy's body dropped on the bed and followed by Natsu who laid next to her. "Thank you" she whispered in his ears. Natsu opened his eyes for a while and after seeing an overjoyed and a non-virgin Lucy beside him, he passed out and went to sleep.

🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩🧩

*inserts random emoji*

Lemon over. I really tried my best to pull off this chapter guys. So I hope you guys liked it.

I'm a senior now and I'm so stressed. I felt like I don't have any rest. Why am I supposed? This is School we're talking about.

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time.