Chapter XI: Erza's Wedding

Lucy's Pov

We are done fixing Erza up and damn she's beautiful her hair goes in a messy bun that fits her perfectly.

"The gown's beautiful Juvia thank you so much" Erza smiled.

"No prob" Juvia gave her a thumbs up.

"I'm so excited! Can you make my wedding gown" Mira squealed

"Sure. It's on the deal right." Juvia then smiled.

"We promise we'll make it up to you at your wedding," Levy said.

"Indeed. I'll draw your wedding gown" Erza replied.

"Ju-Juvia thinks that's unnecessary" she replied.

Mira come close to the whispered. "Erza is the worst at drawings." And I can't help but laugh.

We waited for some time and it's finally time for the mass. We entered the cathedral by pairs and I don't know but I feel a little awkward around him like I feel nervous every time I speak to him like there are tons of butterflies in my stomach. I feel so weird. The mass started and then when the part of "Our Father" started and we need to hold hands. I don't know why but his hands felt so soft and I felt safe.

———

The wedding ended then we at the reception it reception ended with everyone having fun and just straight up getting drunk and it's already night. We took pictures and we went straight to the hotel to change. Since I'm not yet sleepy I continue writing my novel.

Natsu's Pov

It's already late at night so got to get a move on the client said it's a good idea to strike him at night. I'm with Gray and Juvia we first went to room 989 and surprisingly it's not locked we went inside and no ones there.

"Well well well. I knew that pesky little bastard will come over me for help". A voice said from behind.

We turned around and I saw a short blonde man with a tall blonde man beside him.

"Are you the guy named Edward Elric?" I pointed to the tall man.

"WHAT?! THAT'S ME. I'M EDWARD ELRIC! WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK IT'S HIM!" The short man by the name of Edward shouted.

"He's shorter than I expected," Gray said.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!" The Edward shouted.

"Don't mind him. My name is Alphonse Elric but you can call me Al and this is my older brother Edward Elric but you can call him Ed" The tall man by the name of Alphonse said.

"You're younger than him?" Juvia asked.

"YOU GOT A PROBLEM ABOUT IT!" Edward shouted.

"Brother chill out people are sleeping." Al shushed his "big brother".

"Anyway let's just keep going," Gray said as everyone nodded.

"Lead the way shortie" I snickered.

"DON'T CALL ME THAT!" Ed shouted and I just laughed at the response.

The team reached the top floor of the building.

"He's here," Ed said.

"We need to be careful he's pretty dangerous" Al added.

Just then a man with glasses appeared in the alleyway.

"That's him" Al whispered.

"Payback time," Ed said running to the man.

3rd person's Pov

"Well well well if it isn't little Ed," the man said.

"DON'T CALL ME LITTLE!" Ed shouted aiming the gun at the guy in front of him.

"Brother please calm down" entered Al with Natsu, Gray, and Juvia with him.

"Just who the hell are you?" Natsu asked pointing the gun at the guy.

"Oh, how rude of me. The name is Shou Tucker" the man by the name of Shou said.

Author-Chan: Now everyone makes this man experience eternal hell because of what he did to poor Nina.

"What you did to Nina is unforgivable and because of that you must pay!" Ed shouted shooting bullets at Shou.

Shou called out his allies Natsu, Gray, Juvia, and Al took care of them while Ed is fighting Shou.

"Brother will take care of Shou," Al said.

"I'm the one who gets paid but why he does do all the work?" Natsu asked.

"Just be grateful you bastard these allies of his are pretty though" Gray shushed Natsu as he fought.

Natsu's Pov

I'm getting paid big time. Gray's right for once in his life. This fight is none of my business. But that changed when Edward mentioned Morgan's name. After fighting Shou's allies for at least an hour we finally beat them all.

"This is the end of the line Shou," Ed said charging his gun for the 5th time. "Oh and Natsu you may keep the money having to kill this guy with my own hands is more than enough." He added.

"Before we go can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Sure thing, what is it?"

"You mentioned the name Francis Morgan earlier and I was just wondering what do you know about him," I said.

"All I know about him is Shou worked for him and Morgan is the type of person who has a bunch of men on his disposal but is honestly super weak," Ed replied and laughed at his last statement. "Why did you ask."

"Personal reasons," I smirked.

Lucy's Pov

Being an author is stressful. I haven't realized that I stayed up all night writing a part of my novel. I yawned signing me to finally get some rest. I stood up from my seat and I heard guns shots. I started trembling again, I honestly hate this, the others are sleeping soundly they have no idea what's happening. Once it stopped I quickly rushed into my bed and tried to sleep but failed. I covered my whole body of my blanket and moments after I heard a door open. Are the guys who caused the firing inside. But then I heard a voice that caught my attention.

"Good thing she's already asleep. Last time I checked she's writing who knows what." the voice said.

I heard another door open which is the bathroom door. I guess she's going to change.

☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️☕️

*inserts random emoji*

This chapter is kinda rushed because I already got everything planned for the next chapter and I'm so hyped to finally write it and it's a long one. Anyways don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till Next Time