Chapter XXII: Marco Rossi's down and out

Natsu's Pov

"Is she alright?" Gray asked opening the door of the girl's room.

"Yeah, she's fine. You're lucky I was close by when Mira called." Wendy replied.

"How the hell can two shots make Juvia faint." Erza asked.

"It's in the bullets it's specially made for the Heartfilia's and even a single shot can make make a normal human on a verge of dying." Wendy sighed. "Anywho I'll be going now." She gets her bag and exited the room.

"Levy, what exactly happened?" I asked.

"Well you see..... at first Juvia is the one who informed me about Lu-chan being there." Levy said. "Then the next thing I know she shot her. I saw Lu-chan hot her with a rifle." Levy gulped.

---

Anna's Pov

"Commander you're here" I stood up from my seat and greeted the man.

"We shall not waste any more time. I got the location where Dragneel and his friends are located." He said and motion me to leave the room and I did as I told.

We first went to the first room but it's locked and soon we went to the second room and Commander opened the door and didn't even knock.

Natsu's Pov

We are with everyone in the girls' room Juvia already woken up and Levy is talking to her of what happened and we are interrupted with the door opening and I saw Andrius with a blonde woman.

"What the hell are you doing here Andrius. What do you want!!" I exclaimed.

"Clam down Dragneel we're here to talk." He replied calmly.

"Talk about what exactly." I raised a brow.

"Why are you after Rossi?" He asked.

"What if I told you it's none of your goddamn business." I replied.

"Commander please let me talk to him." The blonde woman took a step.

"My name is Anna Heartfilia I'm Lucy's Aunt And she gotten captured and it's all my fault." She said her voice trembling head down. "And we're here to know what's your purpose." She looked up to the verge of tears.

"Just tell them Natsu," Gray commented.

"Fine. I'll tell you. We're here to take revenge for my brother's death and I won't stop until every single one of them pays." I exclaimed.

"As predicted. You are so much like your brother." Andrius sighed. "What now Dragneel we're both after the same person with the same motive. What will you do now?" He smirked.

"I'll do what my brother will do. I'll show you I'm worthy of being a Dragneel." I replied pointing a finger at him.

"Excellent." He replied with a smile.

---

Lucy's Pov

"Where am I," I said voice cracking.

"You're in my place dear." A man with an Italian accent said and I know it belongs to.

"What do you want?" I croaked.

"I want Anna to be miserable. I bet she's blaming herself once more for you being captured just like she's blaming herself for her mother's death." She smirked.

"What do you get out of this," I said.

"I had fun plain and simple." He left me alone while laughing maniacally.