Chapter XXXVI: Casino raid

9

*inserts random emoji*

🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮🥮

No one's Pov

Natsu reached out to his phone. And dialed a number.

📞📞📞

What a surprise I didn't expect you to call us.

One last favor.

Of course. What is it?

I need you to get as much information about Ankhresam.

Roger that.

📞📞📞

———

No one's Pov

The nine individuals entered a casino where Ankhresam is rumored to be.

"Look for a tall slender man with black hair and piercing red eyes and always wears black and has a butler by his side." Mard Geer said over an earpiece.

"I think I already found him," Kyoka said.

"Where?" Silver asked.

"He's playing Poker on the table near the bar," Kyoka replied.

"On our way." Seliah softly said.

———

Ankhresam pulled out a card and snickered.

"I still can't believe he took out all of your bodyguards." A man with an Irish accent said.

"First off Morgan is completely useless to me. He got help on defeating both Adrian and Marco." Ankhresam replied. "And don't worry I have a plan."

"Do tell. I'm interested." A man with a British accent said.

"You see Dragneel has a bit of an anger issue. And I don't want that. I want my job I'd be clean and easy." Ankhresam replied. "But not this time. I want to have some fun with him."

"If you want I'll call my subjects for you." A man with a thick Scottish accent said.

"No need you guys are more than enough." Ankhresam pulled in another card and snickered and the five men surrounding him grinned. "Also to make it more fun for me. I have a secret plan."

"I like your thinking." The man with the Irish accent replied.

"We got enough information." Mard Geer said.

"But what about his secret plan?" Ezel asked.

"I'll take care of it. You tell this to the boss." Mard Geer replied.

"Roger that," Kyoka said and left her position.

———

Natsu's Pov

I was with the guys until my phone started buzzing.

📞📞📞

What did you find?

Five persons are with Ankhresam all we know is they are from different countries and serving him. We'll give all the details later.

Good job

Anything for you boss.

📞📞📞