Chapter IX: Natsu's feelings

Natsu's Pov

I was staring at two different pictures for hours. I sighed and called for Juvia. I need info. Pronto.

"You called." She entered.

"Yes, you see to be able to defeat Morgan I need something," I said with my signature grin.

She then gave me a scared face. "What do Natsu-San want Juvia to do"

"This" I gave her one of the photos I'm staring at earlier. "I need some info from this guy about Morgan's doing. Get the info by all means necessary."

She deeply sighed and walked away. "I'll give the info I'll get tomorrow," she said and close the door.

Lucy's Pov

The day is busy as usual. After yesterday's events, Natsu and I are way more comfortable with each other's company. I sighed and continue doing my paperwork. My alarm ringed signaling me to start cooking lunch for Natsu. Today I'll make him something special.

———

I was in the kitchen preparing everything I need. I'm going to make Spicy mushroom ramen and he's gonna like it.

I sighed and place everything on the cart just in time. I rolled the cart to his office and entered.

"Sir here's your food," I said.

"What is it," he asked focused on his computer wearing eyeglasses. So hot. No, he's not Lucy stop it.

"Spicy mushroom ramen" I replied.

I heard him chuckle. And it's maybe the most beautiful chuckle I ever heard.

"It's been a long time since you cooked me something spicy, but I liked your curry better. But since there's chili in the name I might change my mind." He said as I put everything on the table.

I was about to leave when I saw him smile. But for some reason it's different. I just ignored it and left. Since his office has glass walls I can see him eating with delight as always but there's something different about it.

"Hey Lucy," a voice said.

"L-Loke" I turned around and saw Loke only wearing a white shirt with a gold Leo sign printed on it.

"You seem to be staring at him a lot," he said.

"Wha-What?!" I exclaimed. "You got it all wrong, I don't like him," I said.

"I'm not asking you if you like him or not" I replied with a smug look on his face.

"Just shut up" I replied and went back to my desk.

———

Natsu's Pov

Time runs fast inside my office and the next thing I know it's already night. I stepped out of my office and my employees started to leave. I got back to my office and cleaned my table and get my bag then left. The company is closed and I drove back home.

———

The next day

I was in my office doing some research when Gray busted in the office.

"What do you want," I asked.

"Nothing really" he fixed his glasses and smirked.

I know that face this isn't gonna end well.

"I need you to do something for me," He said.

"What is it" I sighed.

"I need you to go and fetch me a blue diamond ring," he said.