Chapter XLV: E.N.D

0

*inserts emoji*

👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻👆🏻

No one's Pov

"Alright, boys let's start the annual Dare or Dare challenge!!" Gajeel began and started spinning an empty bottle of Vodka that pointed on Natsu.

"Alright groom, pick a paper from the magic hat." Gray said and showed a top hat filled with dares.

These dares are brought to you by @PetraScarlet @Autumn_Breeze19 @Sparti06 @Lucy_hearfilia002 and yours truly.

Natsu dipped his hand and pull out a piece of paper.

"Take a nude photo and send it to your significant other." Natsu read.

Natsu pulled out his phone and gave it to Gajeel and the men started to work.

After Natsu send the photo he immediately received a reply from Lucy.

📱📱📱

What the hell Natsu!!!

Come on it's not like you haven't seen it before.

📱📱📱

The next bottle then pointed at Gajeel who picked out a dare from the hat.

"Place your dick in an ice bath for three minutes." Gajeel read.

Laxus immediately called for room service and requested a bucket of ice since their on a hotel at the moment.

Laxus dumped the ice on the bathtub in the bathroom and the men watched and laughed as the scene unfolds in front of them as Gajeel cursed for the whole 3 minutes.

The next bottle then pointed to Gray. He took a paper out of the hat.

"Call for room service and give the girl a body shot."

Gray groaned and took off his shirt while Jellal calls for room service specifically telling they want a girl and Gajeel placed a shot glass on Gray's chest.

After the body shot that took place, Jellal thanked her and she squealed and took off.

The bottle then pointed at Gray. He took a paper from the hat.

"Go outside and give your number to 5 random girls." Gray read.

Gray sighed took out his phone.

The men slowly went out as well spying at Gray.

After the while ordeal, Gray spins the bottle and this time it pointed at Jellal. And immediately Gray started to receive a bunch of text messages causing him to put his phone on airplane mode.

"Juvia will kill me." Gray sighed.

"Not only you." Gajeel said and Gray nodded.

Jellal then pulled out a piece of paper.

"Pretend to have a break up with your significant other." Jellal read.

Jellal pulled out his phone and texted his wife as the others pile up next to him watching the conversation.

📱📱📱

Hey Erza

Are you guys done with your Bachelor party yet?

That's not important

What are you talking about?

Well I'm filing up a divorce