Chapter XVIII: Lucy infiltrates

Lucy's Pov

This is the day that I will confront him. But I'm not sure if he'll be perfectly honest with me.

"Lucy-San!" Juvia rushed to me.

"what is it?" I replied.

"We're going back to Tokyo this afternoon so get ready." She said.

Okay, Lucy, prepare yourself.

———

???'s Pov

"Master Adrian Agne has fallen" My Butler said.

"What but that's impossible!" I Shouted.

"Seems that Dragneel got a little help from the Levi squad to take him down." My Butler replied.

"Luck at that one because of pure luck nothing more nothing less." I said. " you know what to do." I added.

"yes master." my butler bowed and left my office.

You won't be lucky this time Dragneel. Even if Agne told you Rossi's weakness there is no way you can alter the drug. Even if you got help it will still be impossible.

———

Natsu's Pov

What the hell is wrong with me. Why would I do it? It's not like she'll accept me if she figures it out.

I was sitting on the bench of the hotel until I heard a very familiar voice.

This cameo is brought to you by Emma_The_Dragon

"Natsu is that you" That voice it was Sinbad.

"Sinbad, what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Business trip." He replied and sat beside me. "What about you." He added.

"You know stuff."I replied.

"You looked a lot more cheerful than usual." He said.

"Yeah." I smiled. "Hey let me ask you something." I said.

"What is it" he replied tying his long purple hair into a ponytail why can't he just cut it.

"I don't know how to confess to her." I said.

"Simple just be yourself and don't get nervous just think that you talking to her casually." He replied and I can see the seriousness in his face.

"Well, thanks at first I thought it would be a bad idea." I replied.

"Hey I may be a flirt but you can count on me about anything my friend." He stood up from his seat and said "Good luck about your girl" before he walked away.

My girl. That sounds nice.

And that's the end of Sinbad's cameo. I'm sorry if I didn't satisfy you. It's been a long ass time since I watched Magi.

———

Lucy's Pov

I went outside to get some fresh air until I saw Natsu sitting on the bench. After what he said yesterday. This might be the moment of truth.

"Natsu!" I greeted him and sat beside him. "What are you doing here." I asked.

"Oh, nothing just some fresh air." He replied. "What about you." He added.

"Writer's block" I lied

"I see." He said. 

"Uh... Natsu about yesterday."