Chapter V: His Date

Lucy's Pov

I was on my desk doing some paperwork when the speaker spoke. "Lucy what's my schedule for 1:30"

"An appointment with Mrs. Redfox Sir"

"Hey Lucy," a baritone voice said.

"Oh hey, Gray What's up" I replied.

"Well I'm just wondering if you could do something for me," He said.

"Sure why not" I replied.

"You remember the appointment regarding Ms. Scarlet" he continued.

"Yeah"

"Well you see me and Natsu are invited to her wedding next month and we need wedding dates," he said. "Well I don't have a problem with it besides I already got a girlfriend but Natsu, is not interested in finding one whatsoever" he continued. "Practically I'm asking is can you be Natsu's date for her wedding" he finished.

Natsu's date.

"I mean you don't have to worry about anything it's just a one-time thing, you are his assistant, after all, there's nothing bad about it," he said. "So do you accept it, I mean you're the only one that I can go to" he added.

Yeah, I'm his Assistant there's nothing wrong with that.

"So would you," Gray said.

"Is Natsu OK with this?" I asked.

"I'll take care of everything" he added.

"Alright, I'll do it" I sighed.

"Yes! Thank you so much Lucy" he exclaimed.

Natsu's Pov

"You did what?!" I shouted

"It's my only choice you don't want Erza to be mad at you" Gray protested.

"That's very reasonable" I sighed. Just this once. "I'll do it," I said.

"You are afraid of Erza huh" Gray laughed.

"Speak for yourself," I said.

"One more thing, we are going to the Maldives tomorrow right," Gray asked.

"Yeah, I already informed Loki to take charge" I answered.

Lucy's Pov

"Wait your kidding right" I exclaimed

" Nope Juvia's telling the truth we are going to the Maldives tomorrow, that is also the main reason why Natsu's so busy today," Juvia said.

I'm so speechless. It's been a very long time. I miss the Maldives.

"Do you guys have trips like this often?" I asked the people in front of me.

Tyler the Chief Financial Officer, Vivian the Chief Marketing Officer, and Xavier the Chief Technology Officer.

"Boss has many connections all over the world," Tyler said.

"I've been to a lot of places since I got a promotion last year." Vivian squealed.

"Well, honestly at this point I'm not surprised if we go to the North Pole one day." Xavier joked.

"I don't even think that's possible," Vivian added.

"Is it?" I asked, slowly all of our eyes landed on Juvia's.

"Uhhhhhh..........50/50?" Juvia awkwardly.

"YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING RIGHT!!"

🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹🍹

*inserts random emoji*

Don't forget to leave a vote if you like the chapter. And give me some feedback I like to hear your opinions.

Till next Time