38 - Locked Up

- your POV -

I pace the room anxiously, waiting for someone to come back. But no one does. No one walks through the door to greet me, no one rushes in to give me a hug. Or to kill me, so I guess that's a plus.

My heart hammers against my ribcage, trying to escape, it seems.

But I decide that enough is enough.

Turning on a camera that was left in the room, I begin my video diary.

"Hello there, everyone. It's y/n here, and I am stuck in this creepy as hell attic. An attic which I'm sure many of you would recognize. The same one Habit took Shaun and Jeff to," I say. "But don't worry, as far as I know, I'm not going to be killed like them. I hope. I'm making this video to ... give me something to do. Give myself a little something while Habit and Vinny aren't here. So, I'm starting this vlog."

I clear my throat and continue.

"Vinny was taken by the Collective, and now they left a ransom note behind, one that basically says that I'm to give myself up for Vinny. Well then, why am I still here? That would be because of Habit. I'm sure some of you know by now that he has a crush on me and took me because of that reason, and another that I won't disclose here. Not yet, anyway. But, for now, I'm locked in this attic and awaiting Habit's return with Vin. So, yeah. Uh, I think that that's it. Bye!"

I turn off the camera and sigh.

I'm such a damn idiot at times. Too awkward for my own good and all. So, I decide to lay down and get some rest. God knows I need it and will need it when the boys come back.

And they will come back.

I know it.