80 - The Last Chapter

~ Habit's POV ~

He was listening to everything Jeff said to Vinny, listening for something, anything, that might help him. Now that he knows who did it, he can guess she's either stowed away in some abandoned house or building somewhere, or back in Monster Hell.

He knew she was going to be somewhere impossible for him to reach, otherwise he'd have her back again. Otherwise, she wouldn't be in this mess to begin with.

Habit walks in on Vinny, and sighs.

"Alright, big guy, get the fuck up and wipe your face. Seriously though. Y/n doesn't have all fucking day for you to cry over her."

"Did you hear what happened?" Vinny asks.

"Yes. I know now that she's either in some abandoned building or in Monster Hell, somewhere impossible for me to reach. That is, without your and Evan's help."

"How the hell are we supposed to help you?"

"Really, Vinny, I thought you were smarter than this. You can help me in many ways. But the main one is by using Severance on me again. Don't worry, I can take it. I'll find her in Hell, possess her, and then you will summon me."

"How will we know how much time to give you?"

"Good question. I'm proud of you."

Vinny just glares at him.

Habit chuckles in spite of himself.

"You'll know. Or rather, Evan will. We're ... " He chuckles again. "... connected to each other."

"Alright," Vinny says. "Give me a knife and I'll draw the rune on it."

And that's when all hell breaks loose around them.

_____ the end _____

_____________________
A/N: A CLIFFHANGER! Ahhhhhhhggggg. I hate myself.

Well, Warped is going to be up by sometime tomorrow. I sincerely hope you guys enjoyed this story as much as I did, and if you did, be sure to vote, comment, and follow me because I love talking to you wonderful people. This fandom is like, the best.

Before I go on, I must share something creepy that happened to me today.

I was sitting alone in my apartment with the window open and listening to Night Mind's most recent video for Tribe Twelve Explained, using ear buds because it helps me focus. Outside, I hear this little kid saying "No-ah. No-ah. Noah!"

I WAS HOME ALONE WEARING EAR BUDS. HOW THE HELL DID THAT KID KNOW??

It's even crazier that I don't believe in coincidences. I was thoroughly freaked the fuck out.

Anyways, Warped will be up soon, and you guys will find out what happens to Rabbit soon enough. But for now, I'll leave you with your feelings and thoughts.

Remember that if you have any questions please feel free to contact me to ask them. I'm still open for a Q&A. I just have one question. I might do it anyway and just add in what I can come up with.

Would you guys like that? A way to get to know me?

Be sure to let me know!

Anyways, I've got to get back to writing Warped so be sure to join me over there! I love you all, and as always, have a great day/night.

Xoxoxoxo ....