77 - Getting Tortured Again

~ your POV ~

I wake up in Monster Hell once again, the bloodred sky above me is an indicator of that.

I sit up and take a look around me. I've got no idea how I got here, but I'm on one of the observation decks. And no, the irony in that is not lost on me. So I quickly get up and rush down the stairs, only to stop.

A Dog stands there, her face twisted into a terrible grin and her eyes deader than anything I've ever seen. She runs at me and throws me to the ground hard, then she holds me down as she draws out a knife.

I scream and knee her in the crotch as hard as I can. She yelps but doesn't leave, instead she presses down harder on me and digs the knife into my flesh.

Hot tears sting my eyes and new wound, and she chuckles, cutting my other cheek as well.

"He can't find you here," she hisses. "You're stuck now. Trapped. With us."

Laughter, like some maniac is at a comedian's show, permeates the air. Then he comes.

The fucking Observer.

"Hello, my dear sweet friend," he says in a singsong voice.

"Hello, hemorrhoid," I say, only to get a sharp slash across my chin.

"That's not very nice, little Rabbit," he says, mimicking Habit's voice.

"Suck a dick," I growl.

"You really don't get it, do you? He's not coming to get you this time. You're ours now."

He laughs as the horror and pain of his words sink in.

"I'm going to have so much fun with you!"

_____________________
A/N: Aaaahhhh the Observer got you again! Wait till you find out how you got there, then you'll be really mad.

This time, it's gonna take Haby-Staby till the next story, called Warped for you to be saved. And you don't get to know what happens to yourself because I'm switching POVs. I'm that evil.

I hope you guys know that this story was made for all of you at home reading it. I truly adore each and every one of you. Corrupted has really blown up since its inception and it's all thanks to you and the wonderful people in the Aminos. This story is dedicated to all of you and wouldn't have even started had I not received a message from @Juggalettes to make a Habit x Reader story.

This story will end on CHAPTER 80, so make sure that you go to Warped once it's up for all your EMH and TT needs! I'll attach the cover for Warped to this chapter so you know what you're looking for.

Anyways, I love you all, and have an awesome day!

Xoxoxoxo ....