~1~

Minhye's POV

I sent the profiles to CEO Han via email and he said that I have to rewrite it after 9 months. Jeonghan sunbaenim left the room a while ago to check on the other girls.

He mentioned that it was suppose to be him, Jun sunbaenim, and Scoups sunbaenim to visit us but Scoups sunbaenim said that he have other matters who turn out to be a 'date' with Soojin eonnie.

"Yah Mingyu messaged me that Seungcheol hyung brought Soojin to the dorm" Is the first thing I heard when I entered the living room that was said by Wonwoo sunbaenim.

"Jinjja? What's going on with those two?" Jun sunbaenim asked.
"He said that Soojin was so not interested and it seems that their just being friendly to eachother. He also saw that hyung let Soojin borrow one of his notes" Wonwoo sunbaenim said.

"What notes?" Jeonghan sunbaenim asked. Right before Wonwoo sunbaenim could answer, the door opens revealing Head Manager Jeon Sungjae.

"Annyeonghaseyo" We all greeted except for the three girls in their room so I walked towards their room and twisted the door knob.

"Head Manager Jeon Sungjae is here" I said that made them flinch on their beds and head to the living room.

"Annyeonghaseyo" they greeted.

"Ne, annyeonghaseyo" Head Manager Jeon Sungjae said and glanced at all of us. "You three are here also" he said to the sunbaenims.

"Ne we just wanted to know how the girls are doing" Jun sunbaenim said.

"Where's Soojin?" he asked.

"She's with Seungcheol" Jeonghan sunbaenim said

"Mwo?!" -Haesoo

"Jinjja?!" -Mitsuki

"Wae?!" -Xiaoting

"She probably went with him to help with her rapping" I managed to come up with an excuse hoping that it's true.

"Minhye-ah, I know that you're the leader but you cant make excuses for your members" Jeonghan sunbaenim said that made me gulp.

"Heol I cant believe this!" Haesoo exclaimed and grabbed her phone.

"Odieya?! Heol so you're with him huh? Scoups sunbaenim?! Ani, maybe you're calling him oppa if its just the two of you. Wae? Did I say something wrong? So tell me, how did you manage to seduce Seventeen's leader huh?! Is Woozi sunbaenim next? So that you can release you're own solo album? Ah geurae? Come here you arrogant b****!"

"Haesoo maybe its not what you think" I tried to calm her down and held her arm but she just threw me away harshly and I ended up being caught by Wonwoo sunbaenim.

"Mianhe. Gomawo." I mumbled.

"Eonnie! Gwaenchanha?!" Mitsuki rushed over.

"Yah Min Haesoo!" Xiaoting yelled.

Haesoo didnt mind any of us and keeps muttering to herself and complaining about Sohee eonnie. These two are already not in good terms since the start and now the other one is dropping conclusions about the other one.

"S***! Eonnie is not answering her phone!" Xiaoting eonnie exclaimed and right after she said that the door bursts open.

"Min Haesoo!" Soojin eonnie yelled her lungs out. Behind her, she was followed by Scoups sunbaenim that was stolen quickly by his members.

"Hyung!" Jun sunbaenim said and grabbed him.

"Ah the b**** is here" Haesoo said.
"Mwo?! What did you say? Yah Min Haesoo! You dont know anything about whats going so its better to shut that f***in mouth of yours and drop that unreasonable conclusion of yours!" Eonnie yelled.