~26~

06.03.18
Soojin's POV

I called Jimin and he said that he's in Pledis. Okay so first of all why is Bangtan Sonyeondan Park Jimin of Big Hit Entertainment in Pledis? Omo is he here to file a complaint? But what is he to complain for? You know what, I'm overthinking things.

I let my feet to take the lead and i've been walking around inside the building for a couple of minutes already. Then finally I saw the person that I've been looking for in the distance.

"Jimin! Park Chim Chim!" I called. His eyes widen when he saw me. Jungkookie was behind him while Scoups oppa is having a conversation with him.

"Soojin-ah" he said when he got closer.

"Oh? Why do you sound so tired?" i asked and cupped his cheeks then all of a sudden Jungkook slapped my hands away.

"You have a boyfriend -___-. You broke my hyung's heart because of the news that you have a boyfriend. Soojin your so heartless!" Jungkook said being so dramatic.

"What the hell Jeon Jungkook?" I furrowed my eyebrows at him.

"It's true! Chim's heart is bro-"

"Just shup up Jeon Jungkook" Jimin snapped.

"Are you two hiding something from me?" I asked while staring at them carefully. "Oh right. Seventeen is leaving me tomorrow. Lemme hang out with you Chiminie!" I pleaded and clinged on my arm.

"Aigoo my clingy little girl" Jimin chuckled and messed with my hair.

"Right. Scoups hyung told us about that. Dont worry hyung, Soojin is in good hands. Kindly rely the message to Joshua hyung. Also, Yoongi hyung is willing to help you with your album Sohee" Jungkook said.

"Jinjja? Gomawo! I couldnt ask Jihoon oppa because he's busy with your Japan promotions so dont get the wrong idea, oppa" I told Scoups oppa.

"Arasseo. Always be aware of your surroundings Soojin. We'll be away for 3 months and we dont know what Haesoo is scheming or whatever. Jimin and Jungkook will be your bodyguards for the 3 months that we're away. Also, why arent you this clingy to us? You're always arrogant and talking back" Scoups oppa reminded me. He looked at me with dissatisfied eyes while staring at my clinged arms on Chim Chim.

"We arent that close" I said and stuck my tongue out

"Yah! I'm your father!" He exclaimed.

"Mianhe, abeoji" I apologized and chuckled. "Chim-ah, I really really really like your new mv! Oh about that, didnt you drown at that water thingy? And did Yoongi oppa burn? Did Jin oppa get injured from the explosion? Wouldnt Hoseok oppa get diabetes? Can Taehyung give one of the phones on the wall to me?"

"Eyy~ you little fangirl" Jimin said and pinched my nose.

"Nothing happened Soojin-ah. You didnt even mention my name" Jungkook said and gave me a disappointed face.

"There's nothing to ask about you regarding the mv. Wait there is! What's up with you and the stalking? You're so creepy!" I exclaimed.

"Yah Soojin-ah! You're so mean to me! I really hate your favoritism! You didnt even tell me that you have a boyfriend! And you didnt tell me about the lost sister thingy! Am i not counted as a friend to you?" Jungkook whined.

"Aigoo Kookie you're so dramatic! You are my friend Jeon Jungkook. I just like Jimin more than you" I said.

"Than date him. Why bother breaking-"

"Shut up Jeon Jungkook" Jimin glared.

"Chimmie you're hiding something from me?" I pouted.

"I'm not. Kookie is just being silly" he said.