~6~

05.09.18
Soojin's POV

"Eonnie, what are you doing?" Minhye asked when he entered her room. Ne. HER room.

"Oh? You're back?" I said and just continued packing my things. "I had a lot of clothes than when I came" I muttered.

"Are you really leaving? Eonnie!" she asked.

"Huh? Oh ne." I casually answered. While I was closing my first luggage, my phone rang.

"Minghao-ah"

[Soojin, mianhe~ performance team is the first one to practice today. I cant help you with your luggage]

"Oh geurae? Gwaenchanha, I'll just move it by myself."

[Mwo? Ani ani ani. You have too many stuffs]

"Minghao-ah, It's just two luggages and a backpack."

[That's a lot, okay! Thinking that you're walking up to your apartment. Its two freaking streets away! I told Jisoo hyung to help you. You cant do anything about it since he's on his way there]

"Aigoo~ arasseo arasseo. Jalga"

Now to fill my second luggage. I opened my wardrobe once again and I still have a lot of things to pack. If only Jun sunbaenim is here so that everything will fit.

After a lot of pushing and squeezing everything finally fits. Not everything since I still have this photocards, figurines, notes and some stationary to pack so I did my best to squeeze it in the backpack.

"Eonnie, are you really leaving us? Haesoo hasn't left her room for the past week and was reflecting on herself. She really understand everything now. Eonnie~" Minhye pleaded and held my wrist tightly.

"Mwo? What are talking about? I'm just leaving the dorm not the group." I said.

"Jinjja?" She asks and I nodded that made her grip soften.

"Eonnie, will go now okay?" I said then she noded. I wore the backpack on my back and now it seems like I have a huge bump on my back. I pulled my two luggages outside of the room and was greeted by a leaning Jisoo sunbaenim.

"Ooooh sunbae, you look cool" I said.

"Jinjja?" he asks and flipped his hair using his hand making me chuckle. "Let me help you with that" he said and took the other luggage and the backpack "Aigoo~ you have a lot of stuffs"

"Minhye-ah, I'll go now" I said before closing the dorm door behind me.

Not long after, sunbae and I reached my apartment we had little chats ofcourse. Knowing me, I'm more closer to the sunbaes than the girls. But I'm improving. I think?

"Your apartment is big. I thought Minghao will spend the night here last night" He said.

"Ah... Something happened last night and so he said he'll just return to your dorm. I didn't argue with him anymore though" I said and he nodded taking another look at each corner of the apartment.

Ne, Minghao didn't spend the night here. There was this something that I said last night that made him flinch on the couch which made everything so awkward and then he said that it's better that he'll go back because staying here is not the best decision for the mean time.

Besides, they're good friends and he doesnt want him to think that Minghao has bad intentions. I don't even think that him and I are in good terms right now. He's so busy and obviously, he prioritizes his work than me. Even though JYP likes me, he still cant take advantage to that right? I bet my life right now that this is only going to lead into a break up.