~24~

06.02.18
Mingyu's POV

Manager hyung texted me that I will tell Seungcheol hyung to get CEO Han's package near Big Hit Entertainment. I have no idea why the CEO ordered all the way there but yeah.

Tomorrow is the day that we'll leave South Korea and fly to Japan. About Myungho and Jisoo hyung, luckily they talked it out but Jisoo hyung said that it's up to Soojin's decision not his. Oh and Soojin will be discharged today but unfortunately we cant go to her because we're busy preparing for our flight tomorrow.

"Hyung did manager hyung send it to you?" I asked Seungcheol hyung regarding CEO's package.

"Yeah. Oh wait.... Jihoonie" he called Jihoon hyung.

"Ne?"

"If Haesoo would be dismissed, wouldnt that affect the girl's debut? And also the tracks?" Seungcheol hyung asked.

"It wont. We havent recorded yet. I talked to CEO han about their recording and he said that it will be taken place when we'll fly back here. Which is 3 months after. I'll handle the rearrangement because Sohee will be busy preparing her album too" Jihoon hyung explained.

"That's a relief" Seungcheol hyung breathed out. "Gaja" he said and walked out of our dorm.

I followed him as he hailed a cab. He said the said address to the cab driver and drove off.

"Why order there?" Seungcheol hyung muttered.

"I know right" I said.

"You know what Mingyu, I'm actually worried leaving Soojin here." Seungcheol hyung spoke. I turned to him with furrowed eyebrows.

He was the one who keeps saying that nothing will happen to Soojin but he's now the one who is saying that he's worried. Well I think it is normal because he's the one who will have to report Haesoo and if something goes wrong Soojin will be the one in danger. Sohee might be someone unrelated to us but she became so close to us and also the fact that she's Jisoo's sister.

"I'm pretty sure that Haesoo will be kicked out from the company. I myself also thinks that when Haesoo will be kicked out, everything will finally be okay and that Soojin wont be harmed anymore. But.... If Haesoo will be kicked out, it doesnt mean that he cant harm her outside the company right?"

"Haesoo knows the location of Soojin's apartment and she's witty enough to welcome herself in. Soojin only goes to the company and her apartment. I'm afraid that maybe Haesoo will harm her in her apartment without no one knowing and before Soojin could cry for help, she's already lying on the floor. I'm not exaggerating. There's a 40% to 80% chance."

What he said made me realize up to my core. Haesoo is ruthless and brutal. She'll do anything to finish Soojin. She couldnt scheme anything inside the company if she'll be dismissed and she cant also harm any other artists but it doesnt mean that she cant harm Soojin any longer. Haesoo knows where Soojin's apartment is located and I'm pretty sure that she wrote down all the artists that Soojin has connection to.

"So... It is possible that Haesoo can finish up Soojin while were gone. She has three months to spare. She can silently make a move while were away. You never know but maybe she was actually waiting for us to fly to Japan so that she can attack Soojin without anyone protecting her." I said.

"That's why I'm worried Mingyu. Kunde, I trust Soojin. Whenever there's trouble, I'm sure that she'll find a way. I trust her...."

The cab stopped infront of a building. Hyung payed the bill so I went out first. We entered the shop then hyung went to the counter. I sat on a table while waiting for him.