~18~⚠

⚠Warning⚠
-
05.28.18
Soojin's POV

It's been a week and guess what? Minghao really did ditch me. I even asked him why didnt he fulfill what he said then he said he forgot thankfully there was Jeonghan oppa that I could drink with. I didnt know that beer is that bitter though. It was my first time!

And yet, I am now drinking again with Jeonghan oppa staring at me. You know why? That Xu Minghao! I heard he bought drinks for the Pristin members! He even encouraged them! How did I know? Because of the noisy Pristin members in the comfort room!

"Should i avoid the comfort room now?" I said a little dizzy. "Omo, oppa you have a twin?" I asked pointing at the two Jeonghan oppa.

"Soojin, you're drunk" he said attempting to remove the beer out of my hand.

"What are you doing? Naega? Drunk? I'm not drunk! Aigoo~ oppa youre so cute!" I said and even pinched his cheeks. "Omo. Oppa, I think I'm drunk"

I stood up and sat back down again. "Oppa I'm sad." I said then tears keep flowing down. "Why... Am I not enough? Is she better than me? I think she is. She's pretty. Talented. Nice. Me? I'm a babo"

"Oppa naega babo! Why am I stupid? Also, they're both Chinese. I'm just an american who cant fluently speak korean who losts her memory."

Those were the last words that I said before passing out.

Jeonghan's POV

Aigoo she said the same things she said the last time she invited me drinking which is just a day ago.

I walked towards her and got her head from the table. I grabbed her waist for her to stand up then I placed her arm over my shoulder while gripping carefully on her waist.

"Aigoo she drank again?" the ahjumma said when I paid the bill.

"That's what happen when a person is mentally hurt, ahjumma. Aigoo what should I do with her?" I said and bid ny goodbye.

It's not that hard to drag her though. She's as light as a feather. Her skinny figure is really no joke. I felt her move and tensed her waist that made me turn to her.

"Oh. It's Haohao!" she pointed at the coffee shop. It is Myungho! With Kyulkyung that is. I faced Soojin once again who is now crying.......again. "Oppa waee??" she whined.

"Aigoo Soojin-ah... You're pretty, talented, and nice too!" I said.

"That's not true. Then why is he with her?" she said then she gripped my arms with tears flowing down her face.

"You're even a producer! Kyulkyung just sings and dance to music but you create music! Soojin, do you know that Joshuji can just beat him up?" I said while trying to wipe his tears off. Like I said, trying. It just keeps flowing!

"Can he? I'm afraid that Haohao will wushu him" she said.

"Oh right. Aigoo Soojin can you stop thinking that?" I said and hugged her.

"Hyung?" I turned around and saw Myungho followed by Kyulkyung "What are you doing? Let go of her" he spat.

"What are you doing Seo Myungho?" I said.

"Hmm? Oh it's Haohao!" Soojin exclaimed and tried to stand on her own yet she was about to fall when luckily I got a hold of her.

"Are you drunk? Why did you drink?" Myungho said and even attempted to walk towards her but..

"Ani! Dont come any closer! Oppa" she said and pulled the hem of my shirt that made me face her.

"Bring me home" she said and so I noded. I gripped her waist and hailed a cab.