~27~

10.24.18
Haesoo's POV

"Eonnie, why are you dismissed? We were already prepared for our debut but why are you leaving? Why are they making you leave? Aish, we have to remake everything" Mitsuki keeps on blabbering.

"Just shut up" I snapped.

"Haesoo, you know you have really changed. You are so far and different from what you were when we first met you. You were that cheerful, optimistic trainee and who was like a mother that always nags to us. What happened to you? You're now a bitch" Minhye said and sighed.

"Stop acting like you care, Choi Minhye!" I yelled and pushed her away.

"Eonnie! I dont know what has gotten into you but you're evil!" Xiaoting exclaimed. I laughed at what she said.. "Why... Why are you laughing?! You... You demon!"

"Evil? Demon? You only realized that?" I asked and came closer to her. I dipped my sharp nails on her arms and smirked. "I was always a demon, sweet child. How lucky that I'm now leaving, right? Better keep an eye on your precious Hong Soojin"

I said and left the practice room.

"What are planning to do to Soojin?!" Mitsuki yelled after me. I smirked and continued walking.

I walked pass Seventeen's practice room and their door was open so I stopped to eavesdrop.

"There will be days that we will also be busy so I advice that you will stay in your apartment, got that? But if we're in the company practicing just go there so that you and Yoongi hyung can discuss about your songs if not then you can stay with us in our dorm" I heard Park Jimin said.

"Okay thank you very much Jimin and Jungkook. I'm putting my full trust to the both of you while we're gone" Seungcheol said.

"Dont worry, hyung. We also dont want Soojin to be in danger and besides, I dont know what Jimin will do if something will happen to Soojin" Jungkook said.

"Dahyunaji. That's what best friends are for, right?" Soojin exclaimed.

"Aish you kid, cant you see than Jimin hyung loves-"

"Shut up Jeon Jungkook" Jimin hissed.

"Chim-ah. I dont really like this you and Kookie hiding something from me" Sohee whined.

"I'm not hiding anything, Soojin" Jimin said in a flat monotone voice.

"Hyung, are you mad at me?" Jungkook asked. Jimin just sighed.

"Ani" he answered.

So the ever so famous Park Jimin loves Hong Soojin, huh? Also, I didnt know that Soojin can be this dense ugh.

"Aish, you three..... Jimin-ah, do you know when's the day that BTS will be busy?"" Seungcheol hyung asked.

Great now I know when will I attack Soojin. Eavesdropping can really be uselful hahahahaha.

"Next week, hyung. So listen here, kid. Do not ever leave your apartment that day, got that?" Jimin warned her.

"Arasseo kunde I'm not a kid, Chim-ah!" Soojin whined.

"Aigoooo"

Next week? Ugh exactly what day?! Dont worry, I'll just keep track of Sohee next week so that I'll find out which day BTS is not around. I smirked and left this goddamn building.

Watch out, folks.

Soojin's POV

"Do you guys want to visit our dorm? Soojin will be staying there for the rest of the day" Cheol oppa asked.