~21~

05.30.18
Kyulkyung's POV

The day at the vending machine...

"Jeogi.... You're Pristin's Kyulkyung right?" A skinny pale girl held me.

"I am" I said.

"I'm Min Haesoo. A trainee" she introduced herself

"You're Soojin's friend?" I asked.

"Friend? No way. I came to you to ask you a favor Ms. Kyulkyung" she said and caressed my face.

"What favor? And please dont touch me" I said and slapped her hand away.

"Favor... Hmmm... You like The8 sunbaenim dont you? Unfortunately, he's dating the b**** Soojin. Soojin doesnt deserve him Kyulkyung." she said and rolled her eyes upon thinking of her.

"Soojin is my friend Haesoo. What kind of nonsense are you spouting? She's my friend and I'm happy that the guy that I like is dating someone like her" I said and attempted to walk away yet she grabbed my arm.

"Oh c'mon. I know you were mad when you heard that sunbaenim and Soojin are dating. You knew The8 sunbaenim since your trainee days and obviously you know him more than her. It's only been 5 months since they met" She said.

"You know nothing" I said and shoved her off.

"You cant fool me, Kyulkyung. Let's pair up. I want to destroy Soojin while you want The8 sunbaenim. It wont hurt" she said.

"Ugh whatever. What do you want me to do?" I asked. She smirked and pulled me closer to her.

"Well I told sunbaenim that Pristin has a three day break since yesterday. I only told him and so if he sees you, the first thing he'll ask is why you are here despite of your break. Ofcourse Soojin will be curious why he knows. She'll ask the other members then the members will say that they dont know. What will happen? Jealousy." she said.

"Come here" she said and dragged me near the vending machine where Sohee is walking to. A while after Sohee took her phone and called The8.

"Yah, sunbaenim will come here and help Sohee. You know what to do dont you?" she said.

"Arasseo"

-

"Aigoo the sunbaes always asks the trainees to buy the drinks claiming that trainees have multiple hands. In my trainee days, The8 was also the one who helped me carry the other drinks." I said and walked off.

Ugh when did The8 helped me carry drinks? I sighed at that thought. Jealousy makes a person to sulk and by sulking, the person doesnt want to talk to the other party. A huge scheme might result Soojin to break up with The8.

Ah molla! I'm sure I already told myself to accept and support their relationship. What am I thinking? I think Min Haesoo brainwashed me.

"Yah Kyulkyung" and speaking of.

"Mwo?"

"Soojin was burning in anger. You know, It was really thoughtful to ask sunbaenim for coffee! I heard Sohee and sunbaenim's conversation yesterday that sunbaenim will buy her out after his practice today but would you look at that, he obviously ditched her right in the face!" she exclaimed and so I sighed.

"What do you want me to do now?" I asked with a flat voice.

"talk with the sunbaes in their practice room. They wouldnt refuse a small chat with a hoobae right? Not to forget that you should always talk to The8 sunbaenim. Soojin will enter in a while" she instructed.