~5~

05.09.18
Soojin's POV

The apartment was perfect! Thanks to Minghao that is! He's been annoying me until we reached the said apartment 2 streets away fron the girls' dorm and so, when we arrived it was my turn to annoy-i mean, tease him.

He's now standing far away from me. He's gotten sick of it and I also, gotten tired of it.

"Minghao-ah, up for bubble tea?" I asked. (a/n: Yehet. Ohorat. Okay, go on)

"Okay" he said then we searched for the nearest bubble tea shop here and fortunately, its just one block away.

"Are you really going to buy it?" he asked.

"Ne. Its wide enough for appliances and furnitures to fit plus I can place loads of wardrobes there. The wardrobe in the dorm sucks. I have a lot of stuffs so its actually good that I moved" I said.

"But its expensive~ What flavor do you want?" he asked when we walked towards the counter.

"Hmm.. Milk? Dont you know me? I'm rich, Minghao-ssi. Dont forget that I still have to buy furnitures and appliances. Its okay if you'd just go back to your dorm though" I said while making my way to a table.

"Nah, you cant handle it. Believe it or not, you need me and you cant do anything about it. Even though that I'm a foreigner but I've been staying here for four years now" he said.

"Geurae. Kunde, oppa... Isnt that Chanyeol and Sehun from EXO?" I asked looking at the two guys ordering bubble tea.

"Hmm? How'd you know?" he asked.

"Fans would easily notice ya know. We fans mastered all the body parts of our oppas. Not all exactly" I said.

"Your a fan?! Jinjja?!" he yell whispered.

"Dahyunaji! Dont you know that there's television in states? Aigoo~ Minghao-ah, I'm a kpop fan too you know! EXO is my ultimate fam! I actually already know you guys before I arrived here" I said and his eyes widen as if he doesnt expect me to say such things.

"Why didnt you tell us?"

"You never ask like duh"

Ya'll probably be wondering where the formalities had gone. Well a while ago, Minghao said that he's tired hearing me calling him sunbae or sunbaenim and that we should be casual to eachother since I said that he's like a bestfriend to me and besides, he even said that its better that way since he's younger.

He also said that he can call me noona but ofcourse I said, why would he call someone 4 months older than him noona right? But he keeps calling me noona so thats why I started calling him oppa to shut his mouth up.

"Heol, it really is them" he said that made me turn to where he is looking.

"Told ya that's my fam" I said and raised my eyebrows up and down simultaneously

"Annyeonghaseyo sunbae" he greeted that made the two good looking of EXO turn to him. I feel like I can see two beautiful paintings infront of me. My eyes are literally sparkling at the sight of the two.

"Oh Seventeen The8? Annyeonghaseyo" Chanyeol said.

"Who's this? Youre yeoja chingga? Oh youre dating secretly now, huh?" Sehun said. Eh? Naega?

"Ani. She's not." Minghao carefully refused.

"I'm a trainee, sunbae." I said.

"Oh mian. I thought you two were dating. You're pretty" Sehun said. Omoya~ he said I'm pretty! He freakin said I'm pretty! I bet all the EXO-Ls out there wishes to be me af.