~10~

05.16.18
Minghao's POV

"Minghao! Someone's calling you" Jeonghan hyung said in the midst of our practice

"Okay lets have a quick break" Soonyoung hyung announced.

"Who is it, hyung?" I asked Jeonghan hyung while wiping my sweat.

"Ummm... 'You know who'???" he said. Oh jeez what did she do this time? I grabbed my phone from him and answered her call.

[Minghao, I caused trouble]

"Oh ofcourse you did. What happened?"

[I spilled coffee on a guy's shirt and we happened to have a long argument.]

"Just apologize"

[I already did but he keeps blabbering! -Yah, what are talking about?- -Joseonghamnida- Then, I found out that he's Monsta X's manager. Dowajuseyo~ Kihyun sunbaenim is also here and huhuhu I dont know what to do]

"Mwo? Aish Jinjja Soojin-ah! Odieya?!"

[I'm at a coffee shop near Starship]

"Why are you even there?"

[I went to meet someone!]

"You're such a troublemaker. How many times has this happened already? Its been three months and I think you're causing trouble each week. Aisssh"

[Mianhe~ Monsta X's manager is still blabbering]

"Give the phone to Kihyun sunbaenim"

[Ne............ Yoboseoyo?]

"Kihyun sunbaenim! Jinjja mianhe~ Soojin is a trainee here in Pledis and she's a total troublemaker. I am really sorry to your manager, sunbaenim. I will talk to that troublesome girl later"

[Ah... Gwaenchanha. It was an accident. Manager-nim is just stressed out]

"Ah jeongmal joseonghamnida. I even have no idea why that girl is there."

[Gwaenchanha, gwaenchanha.. I'll give it back to her]

"Ne..."

[Yoboseoyo? Minghao-ssi?.]

"You get back here, neo imma!!"

[Ne! Arasseo, arasseo... Joseonghamnida sunbaenim!]

Three months has passed since Jisoo hyung brought Soojin here in the practice. Three months has already passed since Jisoo hyung and the rest of the members found out that Soojin is his younger sister. But up til now, Soojin still doesnt know and there was no memory shock that occured in the past three months.

Three months has already passed since the girls started their disciplinary action and they'll come back by today or tomorrow. In those three months, Soojin and I got closer and the members wont stop with the teasing. I've been lecturing Soojin about the troubles she caused. For the past three months, she's a total troublemaker.

Kunde, Seungcheol hyung is so soft to Soojin -___-'. It's not that I'm jealous or anything, it is just so annoying. He treats Soojin as if she's his own daughter and everytime Soojin causes trouble, she takes her side saying that it's an accident and that she doesnt mean it. He spoils Soojin so much that it even makes you think that he already wants a daughter by now.

Jisoo hyung being her real brother, tells her to look after her actions so that it wouldnt trouble others especially me who she always contacts. Seungcheol hyung is just being childish compared to Jisoo hyung who is more responsible when it comes to his younger sister.

"Why is her number saved as that?" Jeonghan suddenly asked that made me flinch "Oh mian, you were staring at nowhere for a couple minutes, you know"