~9~

05.12.18
2 years later.....

'A SOURCE FROM PLEDIS ENTERTAINMENT SAID THAT CRUSH WILL START PROMOTIONS ON CHINA BY NEXT WEEK FOR 4 MONTHS. WE HOPE TO SEE YOU IN BEIJING SOOJIN'

"Hyung, did she tell you about this?" Chan asked.

"Eyy~ we only see eachother thrice a year since her debut 2 years ago. I actually envy her so much since he flies to California twice a year." Jisoo answered.

"Does she even know how to speak Chinese?" Jun asked.

"No idea" Jisoo snapped.

"What kind of brother are you?" Soonyoung huffed.

"Said the person who got into a scandal" Jisoo shot back.

"Stop it guys. We'll enter the set after 5 minutes. Get ready! Where's Minghao?" Seungcheol announced.

"He's the last one to get his makeup done." Vernon said.

"I'm here" Minghao said who just entered the waiting area.

"How about Wonwoo?" Seungcheol asked the boys

"He's having another argument with Nicole" Dokyeom said.

"*sigh* Mingyu, call him" Seungcheol ordered. Mingyu was about to stand up and head for the door when it opens revealing the exhausted- I mean, mentally exhausted Wonwoo.

"No need. I'm here" he said.

"Okay. Everyone's here? One minute before rolling. Lets go boys. Hwaiting!" Seungcheol announces.

.

"Ne annyeonghaseyo! Today, we have the world sensation idols. Seventeen!" The emcee introduced.

"Say the name"

"Seventeen! Annyeonghaseyo Seventeen-imnida!"

The boys greeted. Today they are recording a variety show that will be aired next week. On the back stage there's someone watching them and is waiting to be called.

"Wow Seventeen! It has been 5 years since your debut right? How does it feel like? Leader?" the emcee asked Seungcheol.

"I'm really thankful that our fans keeps on supporting us. Carat-deul, saranghae. And woori members. I'm really really thankful that we spent 5 years as one. OT13 forever."

"We will keep on making comebacks until we reach the age of 60, carat-deul" Dokyeom said as the members chuckled.

"Seventeen is now known as a worldwide sensation! You guys must be really honored. From Shining Diamond up til now, Seventeen has really matured. Especially Hoshi who's having sexy solo stages" the emcee mentioned. Soonyoung laughed at his statement.

"Worldwide sensation... Waaah" Chan exclaimed and praised himself also his group.

"You guys noticed that its only me today right? Its suppose to be two emcees in this show, right?" the emcee asked.

"Ne. Are you going to handle 13 guys all by yourself?" Seungkwan asked.

"Oooh I thought the same thing when the other emcee called saying that he cant make it because of personal matters. I said that how can I manage those 13 guys? They are out of control" the emcee said that made the set laughed.

"Kunde, I was thankful when the staffs said that they have contacted a guest emcee for today. We're really honored to have her. A lot of kpop fans look up on her next to IU, Ailee, BoA, and HyunA" the emcee said.

The secret guest emcee just chuckled at their conversation and also started a conversation with the director and camera mans in her area.

"Her? Its a girl?" Jeonghan asked.