~14~

05.23.18
Soojin's POV

I felt hands wrapped around the proportions of my waist while listening to sunbaenim's song in my earphones.

"What are you doing?" he took my left earphone and stuck it in his left ear.

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"You havent regained any memory yet?" he asked. I turned to face him so now he's hugging me.

"Ani. If only one of you were part of my past then I could regain them more faster" I said and sighed.

"Do you want to regain your memory?" he asked.

"Ofcourse! I feel like I'm living in a lie. There's this something that I feel like I'm not myself like what my mom told me about myself isnt true. You know that feeling like there is still more to know" I said.

"Right. You never know.... Who knows maybe your mom isnt really your mom and that you have siblings or what" he said.

"That is a possibility too"

"Yah hyung! Let her go!" I peaked through his side and saw a flaming Minghao.

"Jeonghan oppa, you can let go of me now. I dont want to see Minghao murdering you right infront of my eyes" I said that made the two of us laugh.

Minghao glared at the both of us before pulling me towards him and hugged me tightly.

"Arent you being to possesive" I hissed then I saw him pout.

"How's working with Jihoon?" Jeonghan oppa asked.

"I'm still bothered by the fact that I'm making music for the girls" I sighed.

"But arent you drawn to them? Remember crying on my shoulder that made my shirt soaked" Minghao said back hugging me.

"Right..... Kunde, I feel like there's something going on. Haesoo... Its not that she cant stand me. She despises me. She hates me. It makes me feel uncomfortable thats why I dont have any confidence doing this. You're right though, I am drawn to them. Their debut album, I'll just say that it's my last gift" I said.

"Why is it that you always have a change of mind whenever Minghao speaks?" Jeonghan oppa scoffed.

"Geunyang" I said.

"She loves me hyung. You cant do anything about it" Minghao said and stuck his tounge out. I kicked his leg because of his silliness.

It was quiet for a while then all of a sudden I saw Jeonghan oppa sending eye signals to Minghao as if they're talking just by having eye contact. Eh? Do they have a sort of a mutual understanding?

"Mianhe, jagiya" Minghao spoke.

"Wae?" I asked but he didnt answer me but instead Jeonghan oppa spoke something that triggered my mind.

"Diss rapping. You diss others using rap and tell everybody that you're better than anyone else. Yet you dont learn it from someone else because you create your own diss rap and own the world. If you're stylish then you fit in it"

I held my head tightly when it triggered while my other hand is gripping on Minghao's arm.

"Minghao, my knees are weakening." I muttered weakly.

"Dont worry. I'm here" he whispered in my ear.

I hissed in pain then my knees lost its senses. Thankfully Minghao was holding me and now he's carrying me bridestyle.

People were circling around a certain person. Ah no, two persons and it seem like that they're dissing eachother.

"What are they doing?" I ask a teenager since I'm still 12.