~13~

05.23.18
Soojin's POV

I cried for a couple more minutes before Minghao spoke.

"Soojin.... can you tell me what happened?" he asked.

"*sniff* okay..." I muttered. he guided me to the bench and there I told him everything. He quietly stared at me while i'm explaining and from time to time he would nod or ask some side questions.

"Yeogiwa" he said after everything I said as he spread his arms wide. i sniffed before moving closer to him. he then hugged me in his arms. "Aigooo... woori Soojin-ssi. gwaenchanha I'm here. We're here."

"Minghao.... neo .... naleul joh-ahani?" I asked. he froze before releasing me.

"What.... what are you talking about? Ofcourse I like you. You're Soojin. Everybody likes you" He said.

"Ani not that. What I mean is.. do you like like me?" he didnt respond. "naega neoleul joh-ahagi ttaemun-e Minghao"

"Mwo?" he spoke off guard. "What are you saying? gabjagi..."

"nalang deiteuhago sipni?" his eyes widen. ofcourse he didnt expect me to say that "Geurae. tell me your answer if youre ready"

I said and left. I just left him there even though he was the one who comforted me but what can I do? It was so awkward! I want to hide myself in a small box or rather live in a basement.

Minghao's POV

"Do you want to date me?" my eyes widen because of her question. First off, she confessed that she likes me now she's asking me to go out with her? omo my heartue....

"Geurae. tell me your answer if you're ready" she spoke and left me.

Wah after I comforted her she just left me? just like that. Well I guess it was awkward for her. Chankan, i thought she said that she's dating Mark sunbaenim? Is she two timing? Ah molla! molla! Jisoo hyung odieya???

I was smiling like an idiot while making my way to the practice room cause why wouldnt I? Ya'll already know that I like her right? kunde, I'm suppose to be the one who'll ask you that Soojin-ah. Aish babo. aleumdaun babo.

I opened the door of the practice room expecting her to be in there.

"geogjeong mala. I'll release a solo album for you Sohee-ssi. It'll be a huge hit!" As I entered I heard Jihoon hyung encouraging her.

"Gomawo kunde they still need to debut first. I really dont know what I did for them to kick me out" she said.

"Oh Myungho you're here?" Seungcheol hyung greeted as soon as he saw me

"Ah ne" I said and scratched the back of my neck. I noticed Soojin tensed up and when she made an eye contact with me, her eyes panicked and she eventually stormed out of the practice room.

"Oh?/eh?" I laughed at her actions plus the confused faces of the members just made me crack up.

"What's wrong with her, hyung?" Chan asked.

"Molla~" I sang and giggled. They all raised an eyebrow at me that made me laugh. "Soojin asked me out"

"Mwo?/Jinjja?/She did?/How?" they all spatted.

"She confessed" I said. "Jisoo hyung, oddeoke?" I asked him.

"The guy supposed to be the one who confesses to the girl and ask her out not the other way around" he said and laughed."Date her then"

"Kunde, Mark sunbaenim..."

"I told you that they're not dating didnt I?" he said. I froze for a second then grinned widely upon realizing everything.