~20~

05.28.18
Soojin's POV

I woke up in the same place that i was at a week ago. I saw the doctor talking to Jeonghan oppa and as soon as I saw them, the doctor notices me. He checked his watch before facing me.

"It has only been 25 minutes. You're awake?" he asked.

"Ani. I'm still asleep" I said.

"Aigoo~ I was actually worried this time. Since this time, you passed out upon hearing from Jisoo that you're his sister" he said.

"It wasnt because of that. I already know about that. Before that situation happened, a reenactment of my past has occured. Unfortunately it was disturb. While Shua oppa was beating Minghao up I suddenly remembered what memory that was which is a bit odd" I said.

"It was because your brother was right infront of you. Also because you were stressed, worried, pissed, and confused it caused the disturbed memory to liven up" the doctor said.

"Ah so that was it" I mumbled.

"Geurae, looks like you're okay. I'll take my leave" he bid his goodbye and left the room.

"All the guys are in the hospital now. It's supposed to be me, Myungho, and Joshuji to be the one looking after you but those two got into a fight leaving me behind here. The hyungs are in Joshuji's room while the dongsaengs are in Myungho's" Jeonghan oppa said.

"Are they awake?" I asked.

"I dont know" he said.

"I want to go there" I said. He was about to refuse but "Dont worry, I'm okay. Jinjja" I said so he sighed and nodded.

I first went to Shua oppa's since I dont really know how to face Myungho and I bet he's still asleep. Oppa nearly killed him ya know.

We knocked before entering. The hyungs were having a conversation with Shua oppa but they suddenly stopped when we entered.

"Wae? Continue. Were you talking about me? Why did you stop?" I said.

"Soojin! You're awake! Gwaenchanha? Does it hurt? Sohee I was so worried!" Scoups oppa ran to me.

"Gwaenchanha, appa" I said.

"Aigoo my daughter is sick" he patted my head.

"Yah! That's my sister not your daughter!" Shua oppa exclaimed.

"Youre my son!" Scoups oppa pointed at Shua oppa

"You're not my father!" Shua oppa exclaimed.

"What kind of nonsense is this?" Wonwoo oppa spoke.

"Oppa, are you okay?" I asked.

"Ne. Uhmm.. Soojin... About Myungho.... Are you still dating him?" Shua opaa asks.

"Molla. Its up to him. Its either me or Jieqiong" I said. I turned to Jeonghan oppa and there I saw him leaning on the wall and staring deep into my soul.

"Thats an obvious mark, hyung" Jihoon oppa spoke and I know that its the mark that he's talking about. My cheeks heated up and when I looked at Shua oppa, I caught him glaring at me.

"Mwo?" I spat but he just shrugged it off.

"Soojin, when you passed out.... Well it was because you heard from Jisoo that you're his sister right?" Wonwoo oppa asks.

"Hmmm? Maybe but I didnt remember everything yet" I said.

"You're not mad? That we kept it from you?" He asks.