~11~

05.17.18
Soojin's POV

I am actually saved. If manager Jeon didnt enter the practice room, Minghao would probably explode there since he was staring at nowhere for a couple of minutes. I predicted that he was thinking on how he would lecture me about causing trouble again. This time with Monsta X's manager.

Monbebes and Carats are literally married you know. Monsta X and Seventeen has a very loyal friendship it makes me want to cry T____T. Just joking but seriously though, I dont want Seventeen and Monsta X to have an argument because of my troublesome existence for the past three months.

But I heard, Carats are having an affair with NCTzen these days..? Monbebes just found out about it during the Dream Concert. Omo I almost cracked up because of my thoughts. A Monbebe X Carat X NCTzen love triangle is happening these days ^____^.

"Soojin-ah.." Manager Jeon snapped my ridiculous thoughts away.

"Huh?"

"You're smiling and giggling while walking. Are you okay? Are you sick?" he touched my forehead and neck checking if I have a fever.

"Eeyy~ Jeon Sungjae is worried??" I teased.

"Soojin stop. I'm still you're manager you know" he warned.

"Eh? Some novel stories involves a manager and idol love stories you know. Why cant that happen in this book?" I mumbled. This is a Seventeen fanfiction gurl. My thoughts answered. Oh right.

"CEO-nim, Soojin is here. She was in Seventeen's practice room. As usual" manager Jeon said as soon as we entered CEO Han's office but he only whispered the last sentence.

"Wae? Are you jealous that I'm always with Seventeen?" I whispered to him and giggled but he just glared at me.

"Manager Jeon? You look bothered" CEO Han said that made me wiggle my eyebrows at Manager Jeon but he just tsk-ed me. Hard to get to the highest level.

"Nothing sir. I'm sorry" He said and stood behind the girls as I sat at the remaining chair.

"Soojin. What were you up to during these past three months?" CEO Han asked.

"Oh me? Not that much. Just exploring Seoul, watching and training together with Seventeen sunbaenim and oh I've also met some idols" I said.

"Jinjja? Who?" he asked.

"Umm.. Wanna One? I'm in contact with their Chinese member Lai Guanlin actually. Also, I have crossed paths with some of the EXO members especially Lay sunbanim. Then I met up with Changxiao sunbaenim of WJSN this morning and bumped into Kihyun sunbaenim of Monsta X after that" I said.

"Chinese members? I saw you hanging out with the chinese members of Pristin the other day and among Seventeen, your closest to Minghao" Manager Jeon said.

"Ah ne. I just realized that I'm close with Chinese idols." I said.

"Mweoya? While we were having a hell like disciplinary action you were here enjoying yourself? We havent even trained here yet but what? You spend most of your time with Seventeen and train with them? Oh and you're also meeting idols, huh" Haesoo beamed.

I was surprised with her attitide. I didnt really expect that. I thought that after their disciplinary action, she would be nicer and that she'll notice that I dont do any harm.

"Min Haesoo, do you want to spend another 3 months in the disciplinary action? Behave yourself." Manager Jeon glared.

"Ani. There is no need to that." CEO Han spoke that amde us all confused. Minhye and Mitsuki are whispering to eachother while Xiaoting remained quiet. Haesoo acts like she dosnt give a d***. Why does she reminds me of how I acted when we first met?