~16~

05.25.18
Jisoo's POV

I woke up and the first thing I heard was voices...

"Compared to the situation last time, her condition is better than expected. Not avoiding the fact that she would pass out everytime she'll remember something, it was quite good that you helped her remember a piece of her past. I didnt know that someone she currently know knows her past" It was the doctor talking to Jeonghan and Myungho.

"i just heard the conversation of the higher staffs in our company yesterday and that's when I decided to help her."Jeonghan said.

"How's your head" the doctor asked Sooji

"I'm fine" she said.

"Yah, be more precise" Myungho said

"It's way better than before" she said and so, Myungho just sighed.

"That's good then. Then, i'll take my leave" the doctor said. The two thanked the doctor also Soojin then when he left they went back to talking with her.

"What are you three talking about?" I asked slowly getting up and sit on the couch. "Are you really okay, Soojin-ssi?" I asked which she nodded.

"Oppa, you should take a bath. I heard you three pulled an all-nighter here. i dont want any one of you to get sick because of me" she said.

"Arasseo. Take a good care of her okay? Myungho-ah" I said then walked to the door. i bid my goodbye before leaving the door but before I could close the door completely...

"Dont tell him" It was Soojin's voice. What were they talking about? Is it about me? What are they hiding from me? This is getting suspicious....

-

[Hyung, the doctor said that Soojin can now be discharged]

"Oh jinjja? then can you handle the forms there? Jihoon asked me to do the demo of the tracks"

[Geurae hyung]

"ne, kamsahamnida"

I ended the call and went back to Jihoon's studio with a bottled water. We've done one song so far. three more to go. Jihoonie is kinda strict and cold hearted whenever we have a recording. He could notice the smallest mistakes while singing even just a tinnie tiny bend.

"Jisoo, let's repeat this part again" and he drops honorififcs.

"Ne..."

Soojin's POV

"I want to be with oppa for a day" I muttered

"I'm afraid you cant, jagi" Minghao said while clinging on my arm

"Wae?" I asked pouting.

"Jihoon hyung asked Jisoo hyung that he'll do the demo for the girls' album. It'll be a long day for him" he said.

"Poor Joshuji..." Jeonghan oppa muttered.

"Wae?"

"Jihoon is scary during recordings" Jeonghan oppa said.

"Oh right. I almost forgot. Your japanese MV was released last May 16 right?" I asked

"Heol, you just remembered? It's been a week!" Minghao exclaimed.

"Mianhe. kunde, Jihoon oppa is recording the demo right? Why didnt he tell me? Aigoo let's go there" I told the both of them and dragged them to the company.

"Ah wae?" Jeonghan oppa asked.

"Yah I made two of the tracks of that album!" I exclaimed.

"Arasseo" They said defeated