Call Call Call

Oh yeah! Thats right! Seventeen's very first Japanese MV 'Call Call Call' was released 6 hours ago.

Its lit guysue! All of them are wrecking my bias list like waaah! There is no such thing as a bias in Seventeen. Its impossible! Lets face it, all 13 of them are too perfect and because of that, we cant pick a bias!

Call Call Call 911 guysue! Because I am dead. I have no idea what life this is anymore. Seventeen is killing me each daaaaaay!!!

Strreeeeeeaaaaaaammmm~

Stream your heart out Carat-deul! Let's make Seventeen a hit! Also, 10 more days before their 3rd anniversary! Keep streaning Ulgo Sipji Anha carat-deul! Saranghaeyo!

And also, there will be no romance or love story involved in the story but you readers already know that Minghao likes Sohee and that the entire team supports him. That is enough already right?

The storyline of this book is that Jisoo or Joshua lost her sister and he is desperately finding her sister who happens to be Sohee. At Chapter 16, Joshua found out that Sohee is his sister even though there is no finalization yet. Sohee still doesnt have any ideas and keeps acting the way she is but Joshua, really wants to be with his sister again.

With a storyline like that, the story focuses only with Joshua and Sohee but to make the story interesting and give signs about her love life, I'm involving Minghao for some reasons. But to some it up, in this book, Sohee will not have any relationships.

If you want, wait until Minghao's book will be published.

~Elle