~4~

05.09.18
Sohee's POV

"So you're going back to the dorm now?" Manager Jeon asked.

"Nah." I cooly answered.

"You're discharging today, Soojin-ah" he said.

"Ara" I said and shifted my position on the hospital bed.

Its been a week folks and I'm discharging today but I dont feel like it. Others might hate the hospital but I happen to like it. The food they provide are all healthy so luckily I'm not gaining weight. I so love this place. Words cant explain why I love this place so just bare with me.

I finally stood up and grabbed the bag that I had for this past week.

"I'm going to look for an apartment" I said.

"Jinjja? I cant go with you, though. I have to handle the files about the disciplinary action in the company today" he said and I pouted.

"Aww... How about the sunbaes? Are they free? Even one of them?" I asked.

"Molla. You should come with me and check for yourself since they're probably in the practice room" he said so I agreed. I changed to the most descent clothes I have in packed and changed.

 I changed to the most descent clothes I have in packed and changed

"Lets go?" I asked and he noded

"Lets go?" I asked and he noded. The drive went silent since I keep strolling on my phone about the latest news here in SK. Everything is still translated in english because I cant read hangul. Minhye taught me a lot of hangul but it's still hard. Really hard.

Each and one of you must always remember that learning Korean will take you years because first of all, you have to learn how speak Korean then you have to understand Korean and then you have to read hangul and most of all you have to write hangul. Its hard!

"Get off" he snapped and got out. Ish, he's a hard one. I figured out that Manager Jeon is still 28 this past week. I've been teasing him that he's only 6 years older than me and he's been bitter about it.

Wanna know a secret? Manager Jeon Sungjae is good looking which only makes me tease him more. He's so hard to get though *pouts*.

"Manager-nim, where's Seventeen's practice room?" I asked.