~8~

05.12.18
Soojin's POV

"Soojin-ah, do you know that you and Joshuji has the same voice?" Jeonghan oppa said.

"Jinjja?" I asked.

"Ne. Its really the same" Dokyeom said.

"The difference is hard to point out but I happen to notice it. Shua's voice is obvious that's its a guy's voice while Soojin's voice is more thinner than Shua's. Their voices are soft, gentle, and sweet that makes it okay even a guy or a girl possesses that voice but the thickness in their voice is different" Jihoon oppa said.

"Ooohh indeed the leader~ genius" Seungkwan said.

"Try making them sing together. You'll notice the difference" Jihoon oppa suggests.

"Just one verse. How about Joshuji's part in 20?" Jeonghan suggests. Shua oppa and I didnt bother much and just agreed. I took the microphone that Jun oppa is holding and cleared ny throat.

"Ajikdo yejeonye nae meomu neunji
geurae amado jageun neoye nunen ajik
eorin aiye moseubeuro boigetji
mweo haru iteulye ireun anini"

We both sang. Even I myself was amazed that our singing voices are really the same. Shua oppa turned to me and messed my hair then I giggled.

"How's that possible?" I asked.

"Molla. Coincidence?" Shua oppa said.

"Sohee's voice is indeed softer than Jisoo hyung. But they make the perfect combination!" Dokyeom said.

"Soojin noona, Is there any Seventeen song that you want to learn the choreography?" Vernon asked. I gave it a deep thought then one song pops on my mind.

"Ne. Performance team's Highlight is my favorite these days" I said.

"Jinjja?" Hoshi oppa said and pulled me by my wrist. "You're a dancer right? It's going to be easy" he said.

"Xu Minghao! You should teach Soojin!" Shua oppa said and smirked at him followed by some chuckles from the members and squeaking from Jun oppa, Chan, and Scoups oppa.

After like 30 minutes, I finally mastered the first verse up to the first chorus. I'm sweating so much. Their choreography is kinda tricky plus the fact that the original dancers and choreographers are the ones who is teaching me. They are so precise in the moves and they're always pointing out how to make sharp moves.

"You got it?" Jun oppa asked and I noded "Lets just play the music until the first chorus" he said.

"She already got it? 30 minutes has just passed" Mingyu said.

"Ne. Its only until the first chorus though" Chan said.

"But.... It even took me hours to know the first verse up to the first chorus" Mingyu mumbled. Wonwoo just patted his back as if he's comforting him.

"Minghao-ah, how does the first part of the chorus go again?" I asked.

"Oh here. You kick then this. No no, like this. Yeah that. Then you do it like this" He said as I followed. We repeated that one more time until I finally got it.

"Like this?" I asked and performed the first part.

"Ne." he said and gave me two thumbs up. "Its actually good that you're wearing street style clothes today" he said.