She Never Knew...

She never knew something that excited her to no end,

Would one day become the reason for her descend. 

She never knew her tumultuous passion for its mystery, 

Would one day become the reason for her constant misery. 

She never knew her wish to annihilate its existence, 

Would one day become the bane of her subsistence. 

She never knew her strong will to save lives, 

Would one day become a wish in the archives. 

She never knew the phenomenon that once intrigued her, 

Would one day become the reason her life was in a blur. 

~~ ~~ ~~ ~~ 

Hello folks! 

How are we? 

Low in the dumps update? Why hell yeah! 

The phenomenon in question is Cancer.. And I got into research to get to the end of it. It was intriguing how regular mechanisms lapsing momentarily could cause something so deadly. It was the thirst of solving that riddle that got me where I was. 

Never in a million years had I imagined that passion to attempt to rid the world of it would bite my folks in the butt. Its as common as cold right now and violent too. 

No I'm not depressed, I know my folks all affected will be okay, InshaAllah.. But, I Never Knew, One day would come when I would come to detest its mere mention... That hasn't deterred me though.. I will still do my best to warn people and to help and do my bit... 

So, as out of place or depressed as it sounds, tell me what you think of it? 

Does it make you relate to something of your own experience? If yes, tell me! I would love to know! 

Cheers!

See you guys! 

Zoya