T W O

I look at the mirror, at my reflection, at my face which spoke of misery.

I'm confident about this, I don't ever want to fall in love with anyone ever again.

I sigh as I slowly pick up the mirror and place it in my bag again.

I pick up my bag, throwing it over my shoulders.

I look around to see that the whole place was empty.

"I should.. Probably go home." I mumble under my breath.

I walk outside of the school, holding the straps of my backpack tightly.

It seems to have stopped raining. The sun was up and the clouds were a nice shade of pink and a light purple with the sky a beautiful blue.

The warm breeze was touching my skin as I giggle to the feeling. My hair was flying in this soft breeze.

I don't want to go home, I want to stay outside and wander around for a bit.

I stop walking as I find my favorite spot to sit on which was right in front of the Eiffel Tower.

I sit down and pull my bag off my shoulders as I gaze into the sun and the beautiful monument.

I smile and open my back whilst reaching out for my sketchbook and pencil.

I begin to make small sketches of the Eiffel Tower and then I decide to draw my family next to it; Mama, Papa, my Grandma and me.

I sigh when looking at this piece of artwork. I have this feeling as if something is missing but I can't put my finger on it.

After a few seconds, I smile when I feel an idea pop in my head.

I start drawing Ladybug and Cat Noir.

I am Ladybug, but why is it that sometimes I don't feel like Ladybug?

"Oh, Cheer up! Marinette!" I hear a small and squeaky voice snap me out of my thoughts.

I look at my small pink purse that was half opened and I see Tikki, my little small red friend sitting in purse and smiling.

"Did I say that out loud?" I ask her with slight embarrassment.

She giggles, "yes.. But that's nothing to be worried about."

I look away and give her a sigh, "I guess because.. Ladybug never worries about anything but the girl behind her mask always does."

"No, Marinette!" She says. "It's okay to be upset and everyone has that feeling sometimes."

"Also." She begins to say. "In all these thousands of years.. I've never met a Ladybug like you."

I look at her as she finishes her sentence with a smile.

"Well, does that mean you've never met a Ladybug who trips over her own two feet? Who worries about such little things? Who-"

"Marinette!" She squeals. "What I meant was, you truly are the most special Ladybug I've ever met. And you are allowed to be sad, that's a normal feeling!"

A smile was painted across my face, "aw, Tikki! Your words touched my heart!"

I place my sketchbook and pencil inside of my backpack and I place it over my shoulders as Tikki his inside my purse.

Her words may have touched a piece of my heart but I don't want her to know that I still feel sad.

It took a few minutes to have finally reach my house.

After several knocks on the door, Mom opens the door and let's me inside.

"You're early!" She says. "Anything wrong?"

I shake my head at her and fix a fake smile on my face, "of course not! I'm fine!"

"Well, if there is anything wrong I'm right here!"

I smile and nod.

I walk upstairs to my bedroom and I place all my bags on my bed as I throw myself onto the bed with my back flat against it.

I see Tikki pop up, flying all around.

I sit up and look at her, "Tikki, what's up?"

"Nothing.. But I did want to ask you something!"

"What is it?" I ask her in my gentle voice.

"Before.. When you said you were sad.. Was it because of.. Adrien?" She stammers.

Within that second, I feel my heart ache again.

His name, his face - they all are like poison to me.

"I'm sorry, Marinette!" Tikki apologizes. "I shouldn't have mentioned his name."

I look away from her, feeling the heartache again.

I would totally speak to you Tikki but right now, my heart isn't willing to let me speak.