T W E N T Y•S I X

Cat Noir|5:00AM|OUTSIDE

I feel the cool breeze rushing through my hair, making it fly.

I crawl down on my fours on the side of a building, I jumped onto my feet once I reached the bottom.

I look at a truck, noticing an advertisement was imprinted on the base of the truck.

"The Festival Of Flowers," I read. "Not too far until New Year's."

I shrug my shoulders and look away.

"I might as well go to the festival as it may be my last chance to go to such a special one because of.. My Father." I say to myself.

There's no good in sulking just because I can't go with a specific someone, I have to think about enjoying the day with my friends– or, maybe I could do both, enjoying with my friends.. And her!

I grin and start running on my fours in excitement.

I begin picking up the pace, and panting like a dog. With a necklace of sweat dripping down my neck as I run.

"See you soon, festival!"

Marinette|7:00AM|MARINETTE'S HOUSE

I grab my hairbrush and start brushing my hair.

I tie two hair ties around my pigtails.

I smile as I walk downstairs with my purse around me and I enter the kitchen to have some breakfast.

I get a plate ready, placing one piece of toast in the middle and spreading some nice strawberry jam across.

I pick up the toast and take small bites of it until I finished the whole thing.

"Good morning, Marinette!" Mom says.

"Uh.. Mornin!" I say with my mouth full.

Dad and Mom start giggling as I gulp down the last piece of the toast and start giggling myself.

"Marinette, there's no school today so where will you be going out to now?" Dad asks.

I look over to him and smile, "I'm actually not sure but I want to enjoy the sun and the sky for a bit."

"You could go outside and draw the sky if you want." Mama suggests.

"Sure thing! Mom!" I say, kissing both Mom and Dad's cheeks.

I run outside and enjoy the sun for a while.

I start to walk around and enter one store to another for some delicious food.

I hold a burger in my hand, tightly as I take small nibbles from it.

"Mmm!" I say to the sweet taste of the burger. "That's.. So nice!"

Once I finish eating, I walk around some more.

I hear a loud noice which makes me jump.

I turn around and see a large truck behind me, parking.

I walk back a few steps and notice the huge poster stuck across the truck which reads: The Festival Of Flowers.

I walk over to the man who was sat in the driver's seat.

"Um.. Excuse me?"

The man turns his attention to me and says, "yes?"

"Sorry to bother you but are you one of the workers for the festival?"

He nods and replies, "yes I am and I set up everything! Have you bought a ticket yet?"

I nod and say, "I'm going with my school on New Year's and honestly.. I can't wait!"

"Well don't worry, there's only a couple more weeks left and the festival will be up for you."

I smile as the man gets out of his truck, locking the door.

"By the way, do you know the best store that sells an Ice cream soufflé?" The man looks at me with confusion.

"Uh.. Ice cream soufflés?" I mumble to myself then look at him and shake my head. "No, I don't. Sorry!"

The man nods and walks away.

I turn away and begin to walk forwards but suddenly I stop when an idea pops in my head.

How about I invite all the girls to my house for a meeting for the festival?

I look forward in shock when I realize who the first person is that I have to invite.

"Uh.. Chloe?!"