N I N E T E E N

The sun's rays were shining across the whole city, making it glimmer across everyone's eyes.

I smile as I walk to school and into my class.

I look at my desk where.. Alya was sat.

I know that we had a fight and it was over a small thing, I really shouldn't have gone so ballistic even if I am angry that she questioned my relationship with Cat Noir.. It just didn't feel right.

I shake my head to snap myself out of my thoughts.

I walk over to my seat and sit down.

I quickly look at Alya and say, "I know we had an argument but.. But even if I didn't want to ever ruin such an amazing friendship between us!"

Alya's confused face turned into a smile, "girl– Marinette, I.. I'm sorry!"

She pulls me into a small hug which lasted only for a few seconds and we began to speak about random things such as macaron flavors.

We both turn forward and I see everyone entering the class, Ivan, Nathaniel, Rose, Juleka - everyone.

I smile as Miss begins to speak.

"Good morning everyone! I have some great news to tell you about!

"Finally!" I hear Chloe sigh from her seat.

"Miss Chloe Bourgeois, would you like to spend homeroom time with Mr. Damecleas?" Ms. Bousteir says.

"Urrgh!" Chloe growls like an animal.

"Okay class! I had a flyer delivered to me last night. It's about a festival which some of you probably heard about."

"The.. Festival Of Flowers?" I slowly say.

"Correct!" Miss answers with a smile. "The Festival Of Flowers, the most amazing festival yet where many events will be taking place and extra events for the New Year's special!"

Nino puts his hand up, waiting until Miss picks him, "But.. Miss why are you telling us about the festival?"

"Well because, I've had the flyer and also.. The tickets delivered to me for free!"

The whole class including me and Alya say the word 'YAY!' In excitement.

"Okay, calm down!" Miss says. "So everyone will be invited. I have ticket dates for New Year's Eve and the actual day. One ticket means two people are allowed to go."

My smile slowly forms into a frown.

If I'm only allowed to use this ticket for another person.. Unfortunately I think that means I can't.. I can't take Cat Noir.

He seemed so excited and to break his heart– I can't do that to him.

I also wanted to go with him and him only.

"Girl!" I hear Alya knock me out of my thoughts.

I look at Alya in surprise and fix a smile on my face, "I can't wait!"

Alya nods.

I turn and see all the girls rushing to our desk... Well, all the girls apart from Chloe and Sabrina.

Rose looks at me in excitement, "Marinette, can you believe it?"

"That we're going to the festival? Hardly." I answer.

All the girls laugh as I look away for a minute to look at both Chloe and Sabrina.

I'm not so sure if I'm going to regret this later.

I stand up, getting ready to walk away.

"Um, Marinette? Where are you going?" Alex asks.

"I'm coming back."

I walk towards Chloe and Sabrina who averted their attention to me.

Chloe looks at me in disgust as I awkwardly laugh, "what are you doing here? Go on, get lost!"

"Oh come on, Chloe! How about we set our differences aside for a today and join hands for this upcoming festival?"

"Why?!" Chloe asks in sorrow. "Is there even a point?"

"Actually Chloe.. There is. Everyone should have fun and forget about what troubles them. Just think about it."

I look away from Chloe and start to walk away, "even you too can smile, Chloe," I mumble.

After class, me and the girls start planning straight away what we're going to do.

I sit on the bench talking about some of the cool events but stop when I hear loud heel noises tapping against the floorboards.

I look up and see Chloe and her best friend.

"Okay, Dupain-Cheng! You're words have touched my heart!" Chloe says in slight embarrassment. "Come on, let's get it over with!"

I smile as we all begin to speak again.

I guess I was right about Chloe, everyone can smile even the ones who barely show it.

Adrien|11:56AM|SCHOOL

I smile as I notice Chloe sat down with Marinette's group of friends talking about the festival from far.

I look away. I guess I'll be able to go to the festival for free now but still.. I will be going there as Adrien not Cat Noir.

I wish I could there as Cat Noir but I really don't want to hurt either my friends' feelings or Marinette's.

This is the problem, I sewn into my life.