T W E N T Y•E I G H T

A few weeks have passed and Ms. Boustiare told us the exact place we should all meet up, however there's only one more day left until we actually go to the festival.

"So, Alya?" I say into my cellphone.

"Yup, girl?"

"Are you ready?"

"If you mean for the festival or clothes wise then for the festival - I can't wait.. But for clothes wise.. I'm going to have to say I'm not!"

I giggle to her statement and say, "I actually meant for the festival but you already answered a question I was about to ask!"

I hear Alya's muffled laughter coming from the speaker.

"Marinette, I'm going to go now, I'll catch you later?"

"Where are you going?" I ask in question.

"I promised Nino that I'll help him pack."

"PACK?!" I repeat in shock.

"Don't worry, he's not moving. Actually his Aunt is moving in so I have to help him with that."

"Alright, bye!" I hang up the call, placing my cellphone into my pocket.

I stand up from the bench that was facing The Louvre.

I begin to walk away but stop when I hear my name being called.

"Marinette!"

I turn around, seeing Cat Noir, holding his bat, standing.

"Cat Noir!" I say. "What are you doing here?"

"I just needed to tell you something."

I look at him in confusion with questions filling up to the top of my heart.

He walks over to me in a slow pace which sort of gave me chills down my spine.

I look up at him and say, "what do you want to tell me?"

He takes hold of my right hand, holding it gently as I feel the warmth of his fingers being pressed against my skin.

"Marinette, I promised you something-" He begins to say but stops so he could pull me closer.

"-I promised you that I'll make your wish come true."

I slightly nod, "I.. I."

He releases both my arms and takes a step back, "princess, I'll be making your wish come true!"

A smile slowly forms on my lips.

"I'll see you later!" He waves goodbye as we both turn away to go into our own directions.

That's probably the most awkward thing I've been through.

I look up to sky at the beautiful sun shining as I smile.