E I G H T

Cat Noir|7:00PM|DANDELION SANCTUARY

"Make a wish!" Marinette says with a smile.

I take hold of the dandelion and look at her, "are you not going to make a wish?"

"I'll do one after you!"

I nod.

I'm guessing I have to make a wish for something amazing, something that comes from the heart.. But I sort of think that I don't have a heart anymore.

I look at Marinette whose eyes were twinkling under the moonlight, they were pretty.

I take my eyes of her and I close my eyes and dig deep into the pieces of my heart and thinking of what I really want to wish for.

I wish.. I wish to..

I wish that I could fall in love.

I open my eyes and blow the seeds of the dandelion into the breeze.

I place the dandelion on the ground and look at Marinette.

"So what did you wish for?" She eagerly asks.

"Wha-at?" I ask in confusion. "I thought we're supposed to keep it a secret!"

"Do you really believe in fairy tales?" She asks.

I look for my answer to her question and say,".. Sort of!"

"But.. I'm you're friend, right? Do you wouldn't tell.. Your friend?"

I laugh at her statement, "I would. But if I did it wouldn't effect you at all.. So don't worry much about it."

She smiles, "alright!"

"Now you're turn!" I say.

She nods and picks up a dandelion from the ground.

Marinette|7:40PM|DANDELION SANCTUARY

I pick up the Dandelion and think about what I really want in life.

I feel something pop into my head, right! Those rare flowers.

There are those rare flowers which bloom every 3 years and they only bloom when two people are meant to be together.

I've always dreamed to see those flowers.

Even if I will never fall in love with someone again.. I still want to see those flowers bloom.

I wish to see..

I wish I could see the rare flowers bloom.

Cat Noir|7:49PM|DANDELION SANCTUARY

"Alright, Princess!" I call her.

She looks at me.

"Sadly, I have to go now!"

"Oh." She says with a frown.

"But don't get upset, I'll try and take you to more beautiful places."

I walk over to her, I walk closer and closer to her when I am able to look at her eyes carefully.

There was something in your eyes, something too pretty to explain.

I walk away from her and jump from one building to another but I stop to turn to look at her from far.

I'm not sure if I spoke those words out loud or in my head but whatever I said.. I think I spoke from my heart.