Nudes Joker x Reader

His phone had been going off none stop, he was at a important meeting about his drugs and places it would be shipped to, in exchange for the drugs Joker had gotten weapons in return, big weapons.

Weapons that could kill off hundreds if not thousands of civilians if he felt in the mood for it, his current pet, (Y/n) knew better then to constantly text him while he was out.

Joker was beginning to wonder if he should dispose of her like he had done to Harley, though Harley was not dead he had kicked her out of his house and hurt her pretty pretty bad, which maybe the reason why she ended up in Dead Shots arms as a lover of his now.

He didn't care for the reason why she was constantly texting but the buzzing feeling in his jacket pocket was starting to getting annoying now, "Excuse me -" says the joker with a crazed smile, he was pissed.

Still ignoring the buzzing of messages he pulled out his phone and dialed up the number to her phone, "Yes daddy?" came a seemingly innocent voice on the other line, "Kitten, your really starting to annoy daddy here." Joker replies.

"I'm sorry daddy - but you see my princess parts are starting to miss you." (Y/n) replies on the other end, "Kitten -" joker starts slowly dragging out the word with a slight groan, "Check your messages daddy." and with that said she hung up on him.

Which caused him to growl in frustration, pulling the phone away from his face he finally clicked on the none stop buzzing sounding from his messages, he pasued in his awake.

Pictures.

Oh so many naughty pictures.

Groaning the joker snapped his phone away from his eye sight and shut it off but the buzzing had not stopped, growling almost animalisticly the Joker faces the man who he was doing business with.

"Let's cut this deal short what do you say?" he asked, "Sure Mr. Joker sir." replies the man, "Good." and with that the joker shoots the man dead.