Imagine Bucky picking out the perfect plums for you

Bucky gloved metal hand grabbed each plum one by one, he gave it a soft squeeze to see if it was just right. (Y/n), his girlfriend had sent him out to grab some plums seeing as how that was the couples favorite fruit.

Her teeth were very sensitive and even the hardest of foods could send her mouth into having a quick tooth ache. So Bucky sqeeezed each plum to make sure it was the just right amount of softness but still hard.

After a couple of minutes and him getting strange looks from bypassers and the plum stand person Bucky found 16 soft but firm plums. "I'll take these please.", Bucky mutters to the worker taking out his wallet and grabbing the right amount of cash before paying.

"Have a good day sir!", called out the worker, Bucky gives them a weak smile, "You to.", he mutters back in reply. Bucky makes his way through the crowded market, plums in a white plastic hand held in one hand while the other swung gently beside him.

It hadn't taken long for Bucky to arrive to his and his girlfriends apartment, unlocking the door with his keys Bucky enters the house shutting and locking the door closed behind him.

"Bucky is that you?", askes (y/n).

"Yeah it's me honey.", replies Bucky turning the corner and kissing the top of his girlfriends forehead, "I bought plums.", he says.

"You didn't have to.", says (y/n) with a slight frown on her face she knew Bucky probably had other plans to do today he didn't have to go out and get her plums just cause she was craving it.

That's what happens when your pregnant and want your favorite food.

"It's fine, plus you and the little one wanted it. I don't mind getting them for you two. My most favorite people in the world.", chuckled Bucky as he gets down on his knees and places gently kisses on her belly bump.

Smiling softly (y/n) grabs ahold of Bucky's hat and toss it into the couch in the living room she runs her fingers through his dark locks of hair. "Your our favorite person in the world to.", mumbles (y/n).