Human TFW x male Reader

Having run in's with demons were never fun for both parties, they try to kill the brothers and in return the brothers try to kill them back.

But this demon in front of them was just plain weird, they sat with their hands held together up against their chin, black eyes on full display.

Wearing a suit.

A fucking suit, who does that? You know who does that aside from Crowley this demon!

Dean and Sam stood in the door way of the living room demon killing knives raised, the guy looks up at them and frowns.

"I'm assuming from the looks of those knives we aren't here to chat like I had hoped.", the demon male says.

Dean and Sam exchanged looks, "Your the one sending us those text messages?" Sam askes giving the male a strange look with his knive still raised.

"Yes I was hoping that you two could help me.", the male says.

"Help you with what?", now it was Dean's turn to question him.

"I'm looking for my soul, it seems it's the only way I'll be able to turn back human.", came the demons reply.

"Why would you wanna be human?" Dean questions again.

"I wanna be able to live a normal life again, have a family and not live in fear of being hunted. I wanna be able to sleep at night without hearing screams from Hell, wanna look in the mirror and see my true eye color and not these black ones that have been forced upon me.", the demon says.

"I wanna be human."